Chapter 2

Anthony POV

"Bruv her crb didn't clear, I put her pic in the gc and immediately everyone said S out, leave her alone man." RM said to J,
"Can you fuck of you prick, you man know wagwarn with her, shes an occasional jeet, that's it" me and rm laughed at that.
"Yhyh that's why you just bought her a necklace with her name on it" I said.
"Its not even a dat ting I just wanted to give her a gift for being a good fuck" he defended causing us to laugh even louder.
"Anyways RM since when did you have a sister" I asked, I was honestly shocked when I found out Malaikah was RMs and Jaws sister, I struggled to understand how I had never seen her and I was at there house most of the time.
"Yh you never asked bro, she's usually at my parents yard init but shes staying with me and Malik cah it's closer to her school"
"Ahh makes sense"
"How do you know her anyway?" RM asked me.
"Shes in my tutor init and I saw her with Jem" I didn't want to give any signs to him that I was interested in finding out more about her, but if I eventually did want her I was gonna have her regardless shes leng I can't lie.
"Sn" was all he replied.

We finally arrived at Vapianos, I was feeling peckish for a nice carbonara and they wanted to roll to so we all went.
"What do you man want?" I asked them
"Get me a chicken Alfredo and a mojito yh, safe" J said
"Get me the same ting, I dont even know what most of this shit is."
"Ight sn" I ordered and payed then walked back to the table we was at.
"Aye look at who just walked in" we all turned around only to see Sofia. Sofia was a fat Jbag from our college with her body count peaking triple digits, she's carrying several STDs and STIs and she's had countless abortions, she stays getting drawed out by people in our school but she does the same shit, honestly I dont know for her. She walked in with some uncle by her side. We laughed and turned away as our food had arrived.

Several minutes later
"Rah that was leng surprisingly" we all agreed with RM and started walking out once everything was collected.
"I'm cutting still got some ting waiting for me at yard" he booked his cab on bolt..
"Who Mariah? Leave the J alone"RM said.
"Aye chill bruv, hoes need love to" he said then got in his cab.
Me and RM got into my jeep and we drove off to his house.
"This girl won't stop belling my line" RM said looking at his phone.
"Who?"
"Some yat called shaniqua."
"Lmao she ain't gara bro defo a yardie J"
"Truss" he decided to answer the phone after the 5th call
"What the fuck do you want" he yelled into the phone then put it on speaker.
"I'm horny"
"So what do you want from man, sort yourself out ahlie" he responded as if he was clueless. I parked in front of his house.
"I want you daddy" he muted the phone real quick.
"Should I go?" He asked me
"Get out my car blud" I joked with him and he rolled his eyes.
"Yhyh inabit you Paigon." He said walking of.

He walked of towards his garage to get his car and he drove of. I stayed there for a little just thinking and I thought of Malaikah, I don't know what it is about her you know she's just interesting. I got out my iPhone 11 pro and decided to message her.

Malaikah POV

I finished straightening my hair so I could then cornrow it and my phone pinged meaning someone messaged me as i had all my socials notifications off.
I picked up my phone and saw a message from Anthony.