chapter 26

it was nice to hear that LOVELY story from maddy. It kinda reminded me of me and dracos story. I think that may be alittle werid. I got to the couch and turned on the tv there was courage the cowerdly dog show. I loved courage as a kid. I dont really know what it was about there was just a bunch of rolling pin hitting. Then i remembered how i hated the bus so much the only highlight of the day was mason. Mason colvin. He was just the cutest person on my bus. He was popular and he played football. His beautiful brown hair and hazel eyes. He had some muscles and i always thought about if we had a baby what would it look like. He face had little blotches of acne. His arms weren't vainy. My vains were covered and fat and i was the shortest boy in the jr high. But his smiley face was just perfectly perfect. He made my day get way better. Then he would get off and my day would turn to complete shit after. Everytime i talked to him he got a boner. It was kinda cute we never had a chance to date because he had a busy life and i would talk to him through games. But i was hardly ever on he called me the "elusive girl." Well ill talk about that later i just don't want to feel that anymore. I turned off the tv and went to the mall. I wanted to feel like i was important so i went and got a new pair of shoes. I found high heels. They were back and blue on the arch and pump. Then i wekt to the food court. There was mason. His beautiful hazel eyes. He got taller. I hurried in my bag and put the heels on. He noticed me as i through the tags away in the garbage. Wow it was nice to see him he was 18 i was 19 because i was held back in 1st grade. But man is he cute.

"Paula? It that you?"

"Umm ya hi mason"

"Hi hows it going?"

I noticed he got a boner but this time it was big and thick

"Um ok so hows miya?"

"We've been done with since 10th grade"

"O im sorry!"

"Its cool. Hay where did you go to?"

"I know go to Hogwarts."

"You know your still really pretty"

"Thanks hay do you want to go to my dorm room?"

"Um sure i guess"

After that we went to the parking lot after we ate and talked about who we had in our lives i didnt mention draco.

"Umm wheres your car?"

"I dont need one silly!"

I pulled my broom out of my messenger bag.

"Did you really just pull that out off there?"

"Ya where else would i keep it my ass"

"Thats what you said"

"You haven't grown up abit."

"Hay do you have them brownies still?"

I pulled them out of my bag

"Here silly head!"

"O yes i loved your brownies. You dont know how much i missed your brownies!"

It took us a while but we got there. I took him through the talking painting to my dorm. I opened the door draco wasnt home.

"Mason hay im ganna change cloths ok"

"Sure"

I went to the back and got on shorts and a tshirt that was dracos. Mason looked at me oddly

"Did your boobs get bigger?"

"Maybe a little haha no its this shirt you want some food or a drink?"

"Yes please"

I went to the kitchen and opened a tray with s'more brownies and got some milk.

"Her mason i got you milk and brownies"

But he wasnt in the living room. I set them on the coffee table and walked to the back. My door was closed abit. I looked through the crack if the door there was mason. He was sitting on my bed. I opened the door.

"Mason what are you doing?"

"Umm nothing"

"No i want to know why you where in my room"

"Umm no reason i just wanted to know if you had a boyfriend"

"Well i do his names draco"

"Like that nerd from harry potter"

"Mason why are you being mean all of a sudden?"

"Im lonely and no one wants me because im to mean."

"Mason im sorry here i have something for you its hand magic."

I pulled my nightstand open and pulled out a peice of paper

"Here this is my number if you get stressed or anything call me and tell me i wont tell no one ok."

"Umm ok so how do i leave?"

"You want to leave so soon?"

"Ya my mom thinks im at the mall i told her ill be home in an hour."

"Ok hold on"

He held on too the brownies and milk from what i gave him and i teleported him out of hogwarts back to the mall. When he got home he texted me "hey im home since were friends still i hafe to I tell you i love you" i texted back "same"