He Forced Me

ATTENTION!!!THIS CHAPTER HAS 18+...INCLUDING RAPE,ABUSE AND ROUGH SEX..

previous chapter :

"Shut up trash!Let me teach you a lesson.."Laxus said as he smirked evilly.

(LucyHeatfilia's POV)

"Shut up trash!Let me teach you a lesson.."Laxus said as he smirked evilly. 'Yabai kore...God,please save me from this devil..'I thought as I trembled hard.He pushed me to bed and then tattered my school uniform.

"Kyaaaa!!!What are you doing Laxus?!!Yamete kudasai!!"I screamed in shocked at his crazy action.He's planning to rape me!Suddenly,PANG!He slapped my face hard.

"Shut your fucking mouth!And let me take something precious from you..."He said in lust. "S-S-Something p-precious?"He just smirked evilly as he continued to tatter my uniform.Then he pulled my bra harshly leaving my above completely naked.

"Heh!Who know a nerd like you can have such a sexy body...I can fuck you senseless now.. "Laxus said as he palmed my right breast roughly.'It hurt..Please stop this...'I thought as my eyes started to water."Yamete yo Laxus...Please let me go.... "I said weakly as I cried.

"I said SHUT THE FUCK OFF!"Then he punched my stomach.He stripped his clothes and pants,leaving him with only his boxer.Then he harshly pulled my skirt and my panties.Now I am completely naked under him.He started to kiss me roughly as his hands gripped both of my breasts harshly causing me to moaned painly.Then he bit my neck to bleed and then sucked it.

"Your blood taste so damn good."He said as he continued to bit my neck.'He is a monster!I thought as I shivered. His mouth continued to travel to my left breast as he sucked it like a hungry baby while his left hand fondled my other breast.I moaned a bit but then quickly bit my mouth.Laxus seem to hear it so he continued to suck harder.His free hand moved to my private area and started to rub my clit using his thumb.It made me moaned loudly.He stopped sucking my breast and then look at me.

"YOU.ARE.SEXY."He said as his eyes examining my whole body. Suddenly he pulled his boxer and threw it.Standing there his hard big member!Laxus brought his member to my mouth,forcing me to lick his member,but I shut my mouth tightly.It made him irritated,so he pinched me nipple making me gasped.He took the advantage to shove his hard member fully in my mouth.I look at him disgustingly but he continued to fuck mouth me.After a few minutes fucking my mouth,he cum.

"Swallow it...Before I punch you again."He threatened me,making me swallowed all the sticky things in my mouth.It taste salty and gross. "Good slut...Now..."He said as he brought his member to my private area."No...No..Onegai...not this!!please Laxus..I begged you...Please.."He didn't care.He shoved his member into my entrance in one shot making me screamed in pain.He continued to thrust faster into me."O..Onegai L-Laxus...S-Stop..You are t-tor-turing m..me.."I begged at him in pain..I didn't even felt a bit of pleasure.All I felt was pain.After satisfied of fucking me,he leave the room.

"IT FELT GREAT BITCH!THANKS FOR THE SERVICE!"Laxus shouted from the living room as he laughed loudly.I cried hardly.I went to the bathroom in my room to clean myself and then quickly change the sheet.I felt so sore right now. After finished changing,I sneaked out of the house and then went to the park where BaekHyun and I went earlier today.I cried while sitting on the bench.I can still felt the sore and pain on my private area.Then I remember Natsu.

Natsu!That's right!I quickly took out the piece of paper and my phone,I dialed Natsu's number. "Moshi moshi?Dare desuka?"Natsu said through the phone. "N-N-Natsu.."I said as I sobbed."Luce??Daijoubu desuka?"He asked worriedly."N-Natsu...M-Meet me at the park we g-go today..Onegai.."I said in weak tone."Hai...Wait me okay?"He said as he turn off the call. I started to cry again everytimes I think about what happened earlier.

How could him?!The virginity I've been protecting and keep for my husband.I know that he is my future husband,but we didn't love each other..So what is the point of giving him my virginity.But,he's too cruel for doing that!

Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder making me trembled. "Luce..daijoubu desu ka?"Just hearing at his voice,I turn and quickly hugged him. "Natsu...H-H- He f-forced me...He forced me..I don't want it but he forced me..I am unclear now..I am a dirty girl now..."I said in tears.I can feel Natsu ball his fist angrily.And then,I saw all blank.

to be continued..