CHAPTER 9

NO ONE'S POV

It was the day that both of them will return to work. Chaeyoung and Mina were sleeping when Chaeyoung had a dream of  Mina walking in front of her while she was hiding in the side of the door. She shouted "Cassie!" She handed Mina a bouquet and the penguin gave her the most genuine smile.

CY : "Cassie ...." Chaeyoung mumbles as she sleeps waking up Mina.

MN : "Chaeng you're dreaming."

MN : "Chaengie." 

CY : *Gasp* "Ah good morning Mina unnie." She said while she catches her breath.

MN : "You were dreaming a while ago. Do you remember anything?"

CY : "I just kept on calling you Cassie in my dreams."

MN : "Did you remember why?"

CY : "Ani that's it, I was handing you a bouquet. Why did I call you that?"

MN : "It's just something that you used to call me before. It's fine Chaeng if you don't remember it since we up want some breakfast before work? I'll cook your favorite strawberry pancake."

CY : "Thank you!!! Let me help you out."

Mina didn't want to push Chaeyoung to remember why, but she's sure that it was never simple. It was something special to Chaeyoung. They drove to work.

MN : "I'll drive you until you remember the way to work and back home."

CY : "Thank you unnie."

MN : "Remember if you need anything give me a call. I'll be back to pick you up :)" 

Mina held Chaeyoung's hand and squeezed it three times. The younger one got used to it that she thought it was just a habit.

CY : "Arraso unnie! Take care."

--

JH : "Omo welcome back Ms. Son."

JY : "How are you feeling smol?"

CY : "I'm getting used to my daily routines :)"

JH : "Arraso, you're office is next to Tzuyu and Dahyun. Ms. Kim, Ms. Chou and Ms. Son I expect you three will keep everything orderly and quiet."

JY : "Hahaha! You heard that?"

JH : "I'm not giving you a exception. Don't you wonder why your office is right across mine? It's to keep an eye on you."

DH : "Cause hyung is the nosiest one here hahaha."

JY : "Ehhhh."

JH : "Now go back to work. Chaeng it's like what you did in your first year. If you have any question you can ask any of us. I'll see you guys later."