PLAYLIST

Sorry, this isn't an update for those who were waiting for one. I thought about making a list of songs that inspired most of the chapters here and the mood for the whole fic. I provided a brief description for each song and how it ties up to the story at some point. If you want to get a more deeper sense of the feeling for the chapters and how the overall tone is then I hope you check out the songs in the list that you're not familiar with. Every song was chosen because it made an impact in me so much it made me write a chapter. This is basically my Fix You playlist when I'm writing and they in turn get to be imbued in the chapters subconsciously in one way or another. So I hope you enjoy. I'll have an update up tomorrow. Based off of the last song in the list. 

P.s. The Enneagram songs at the bottom of the list are what I think Jennie and Lisa's personality are so check out the lyrics it speaks of them so much.

Fix you - coldplay

where I got the title and the overall plot of the whole fic. It's never bad to reach out to people when you're hurting. Someone is bound to listen and understand, and accept whatever it is you're feeling or going through.

Lie Again - seventeen

This is originally a song about someone who no longer loves their partner and is lying to themselves about still loving them. In this fic though, I feel like this is Jennie lying to herself as she hated herself for what happened in the past.

Molecules - Hayley Kiyoko

This was a song written for someone who died and I think it fits perfectly for how Jennie feels for what happened with Irene in the fic.

Let it be - Hayley Kiyoko

This is a breakup song and captures how much Jennie felt when she found out Irene loved someone else. Could also mean a lot with how she dealt with her passing.

Trampoline - Shaed

I just like the overall feel of this song -- the concept about dreaming and such and the surreal feeling it brings, and the lyrics of being so enamored with pain... reminds me of Jennie and her nightmares and being so tied up with the darkness and all; (maybe she lowkey loving it too)

Home - Lena

I feel like the lyrics speaks how in the end Jennie was able to become stronger because of the past and how despite Irene no longer being there that she'll always be a part of Jennie in a way.

Touch - Ghostly Kisses

"You read me better than I read myself" - such a Jenlisa song for this fic. This is Jennie's POV of what's happening in the latest chapters.

Dynasty - MIIA

This is a Jennie song for Irene -- in case you guys want to know what she felt when she found out about Irene loving someone else at a much deeper, darker way. (kinda like Let It Be, but this one's more mad? More frustrated?).

Yellow - Coldplay

Lisa basically saying all of this to Jennie

Back in the Water - Haevn

This song's about the person you love feeling not so right, feeling all too detached from the world, even from you and how they feel so under the water. The songs tells how much the singer is willing to wait for their lover to get through it all and offering to do it together with them -- so yeah it has Lisa written all over it, yeah?

Bright Lights - Haevn

This is about knowing everything will be right and fine and that patience is all we need. The song feels right for the fic. I mean patience, right? It may not be the right time now but everything will fall into place and will be clear at some point in our lives.