One🔞

*Fucking cringy lol*

Jungwoo was 18 years old and he was looking for a job, since his parents kicked him out when they found out he was gay. He was staying at his friend's house.

When he was going to go buy some clothes, a guy approached him and  gave him a flyer, It was a job application.

"Hello sir, we are looking for an assistant for our CEO at this company, would you mind signing up for it?" the guy asked Jungwoo, "Sure where can I sign up?" Jungwoo replied, "You can sign up at ***address." the guy stated, "Ok, thanks."

After Jungwoo was done shopping, Jaemin, his friend found the flyer that Jungwoo had and asked "Hey woo, what's this?", "That's just a job application." Jungwoo replied. "ok..."

2 days later, he went to the building for the job interview, the interviewer just signed Jungwoo up to be the assistant for the CEO for the company since Jungwoo looked cute, the interviewer caught affection for cute lil Jungwoo.

Jungwoo was going to start working 1 week after... so TIMESKIP

It was Jungwoo's first day working for the CEO, his job was just to arrange some papers then just getting to know the CEO a little better.

The CEO's name is Jung Jaehyun, he's 22 years old so he's 4 years older than Jungwoo since Jungwoo was still 18 years old.

"So what's your name?" Jaehyun asked, "My name is Kim Jungwoo." Jungwoo replied.

"Soooooo, this is an unusual question but are you married?" Jungwoo asked uncomfortably, "Yes iam sweetie , but my wife doesn't really like guys but our parents forced us to get married, we do like each other but we feel like we're just in a friendship, not in a relationship." Jaehyun replied.

"Well...sorry for asking.", "No, that's alright, you were curious."

After Jungwoo was done arranging the files, he took a nap. Jaehyun saw Jungwoo sleeping so he carried Jungwoo, and drove him to his mansion, then undressed him and changed his clothes.

Since his wife was staying at her girl friend's house, Jungwoo can sleep in Jaehyun's bed.

Jaehyun was a little tired so he went to sleep but woke up in the middle of the night due to Jungwoo making weird noises.

Jungwoo was moaning, Jaehyun looked under the sheets and saw that his hand was under Jungwoo's t-shirt and was pinching his nipple, he quickly removed his arm from Jungwoo's shirt but then Jungwoo mumbled something.

"D-daddy, don't stop...". Hearing this made Jaehyun turned on, he removed Jungwoo's shirt and licked one nipple and touching the other one, then switched roles.

Jungwoo woke up to see or FEEL what Jaehyun was doing to him. "JAEHYUN, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" Jungwoo was freaking out but kinda likes it.

Jaehyun sucked on Jungwoo's neck leaving purple marks or hickeys in his neck, Jungwoo moaned louder than before when Jaehyun found his sweet spot, Jaehyun sucked and abused that spot until Jungwoo was out of breath.

Jaehyun got out off bed then took duct tape and wrapped Jungwoo's hands with it.

"Jungwoo, could you spread your legs?" Jaehyun asks, "N-NO, W-WHY WOULD I DO THAT?!?" Jungwoo hesitates, but he's having second thoughts.

His dick became hard and he was VERY horny. "D-daddy, please suck m-me.." Jungwoo asks desperately.

"I will, if you spread your legs for me." Jaehyun replied to Jungwoo's horny ass. Jungwoo spreads his legs as Jaehyun sucks his dick.

Jungwoo was feeling something weird in his stomach.

"D-daddy, I t-think I'm g-gonna c-cum..A-AH!!" Jungwoo came, but Jaehyun swallowed every bit of Jungwoo's cum.

"You came already?that was fast, I haven't even putted my dick inside you yet." Jaehyun stated, "Wait wait wait.. YOU'RE GONNA PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE ME?!?!", "Of course, do you expect me to do?"

Jungwoo was panicking. Jaehyun got a bottle of lube and put a good amount of it in his fingers, he slowly puts one finger inside Jungwoo, then added two fingers, Jungwoo felt pain in his hole.

Jaehyun played with Jungwoo's dick to distract him from the pain, after awhile, Jungwoo already had 4 fingers in his hole, it was already wide enough so Jaehyun removed his pants and boxers then he put lube on his dick.

He aligned his dick to Jungwoo's hole then thrusted, "D-daddy f-faster!" Jungwoo demanded, Jaehyun did as he pleased. Jaehyun started to thrust faster hitting his prostate dead on.

Jungwoo's vision was getting blurry, Jungwoo loved the feeling of Jaehyun fucking him. "D-DADDY, IM GONNA CUM!!!" Jungwoo said, "JAEHYUNN!!" Jungwoo came while shouting Jaehyun's name.

Jungwoo came in both of their chest, while Jaehyun came inside of Jungwoo, letting his liquid drip in Jungwoo's ass.

Jungwoo was a panting mess, trying to catch air. His heart beating fast, back aching, neck and dick swollen, and legs paralyzed (A/N:I guess he can't walk for a month now...)but overall, he enjoyed it.

"Jungwoo, I love you.."

"I love you too daddy....."
__________________________________
A/N: I MADE ANOTHER BOOK YAYYY,
Am I gonna abandon the JohnMark fanfic? Probably lol, jk