An Innocent One

Deku POV
       Reminder:I'm going to be skipping over to the part where Midoriya first meets Uraraka.

      I was on my way inside the building of the UA entrance exams. This is it. The big day has finally come. All that training with All Might will pay off. And I'll make sure it won't go to waste. *trip* Or I'll just die. "I gotcha!" Said a high-pitched girly voice. "And release." I looked up and all I saw was a girl with a beautiful, adorable round face and...what a second. Her cheeks. "Heh! Are you okay?" She asked as I continued to look at her with a dumbfounded face. She then continued talking about stuff. It was probably about the exams. I wasn't even paying attention. I was just focused on her face. And her scarf. They were both the same color. But, what color was it?
   Mom had told me about a color that looked sweet and cute. That's how the hospitals differentiate the male babies from the female babies when they're first born. They take two separate colors and swaddle the newborns in the towels. What was the name of it again? Wait. Why am I thinking about this now? I'm completely ignoring the fact that I just talked to a girl! But before I could say anything, she left. And I was just standing there with the dumbest look on my face.

    I-I just talked a girl! And the girl talked to me. She's really cute actually. I wonder if-. Wait. What am I thinking?! I'm at the entrance exams for crying out loud! I can't get distracted! I thought to himself. Butterflies were moving rapidly around in my stomach. Was it nervousness? From being so close to reaching your dream school? Or was it because of that girl?

Stop worrying about it and just go in! I'll do my best! I'll make sure All Might's training doesn't go to waste!

*************************

Word Count: 327