Pretty's On The Inside

Spent a little more than an hour on this, might make it a digital PMV:

In Jamaa Academy's first description it was put that Swift had jammers who hated her, and they actually damaged her self-esteem, so when Jake started to flatter her she didn't really believe it, also when others started saying how special she actu...

In Jamaa Academy's first description it was put that Swift had jammers who hated her, and they actually damaged her self-esteem, so when Jake started to flatter her she didn't really believe it, also when others started saying how special she actually was, until that faithful moment (when she meets her true self). This part of her life might be shown some time maybe in either the books or just in a separate side story book I'm thinking of making about the characters.

What I mean is: it's a book with the chapters consisting of things that may not be shown in the book, but are mentioned at some point. Like Izzy and Jake's past school life, or Hunter and Jake's cause of tension, maybe even Kyle's life before Laika's family suggested the engagement. Stuff like that, I may even accept requests (which are questions like 'how did __?')

I dunno, it's a thing I'd most likely do.