One on One: Taehyung (21+ Sin Chapter)

For your day with Taehyung you decided you were doing dinner. But not just any dinner, a fancy dinner. Like black tie dinner.

"But why?" Taehyung lazily asked when you brought up dinner.

"You're acting like you don't like to get dressed up, Gucci boy. You know you wanna flaunt and take some pics." You shot back at him and saw the thought run through his head and he sighed and resigned to his fate.

About an hour before dinner you started getting ready. Your long blonde hair was done in loose waves with a crystal pin pinning some away from your face. Vibrant red was the lip color you chose. The look was completed as you slid into your floor length black gown. A high slit wound up the side of one of your hips. You stepped into your high heels before rounding the corner out of your room. As you stepped into the living room you felt pairs of eyes on you and you looked up from your purse. You saw Taehyung standing in the center of the room. You eyed his Gucci blazer and slacks, his Chanel earrings, and various expensive rings adorning his fingers. This boy loves his designers. Glancing behind him you saw Jin and Jungkook staring at you with their mouths agape. Taehyung extended his hand out to you and you stepped forward and placed your hand in his. He moved beside you and moved your hand to around his elbow as he started escorting you out the door. You quickly looked back over your shoulder as you exited and winked at the other boys who were still staring at you.

 You quickly looked back over your shoulder as you exited and winked at the other boys who were still staring at you

"You clean up decently, who knew?" Tae said as you walked down to the garage. You dug your nails into his arm that you were holding.

"Listen here you little shit." You whispered at him when you reached your car. You both climbed in and took off. The restaurant was downtown and you arrived fairly quickly. Handing your keys over to the valet they took your car away as you both entered the hotel. You both garnered a few stares, but this was a high end establishment so no one did anything and minded their business. You stepped into the elevator that took you to the top floor of the hotel. The hostess greeted you and showed you to your table next to the windows. The restaurant was on a spinning platform, so as you ate the entire restaurant slowly turned, giving you a full view of the city.

The waiter took your orders and quietly disappeared back into the kitchen. You clanked your wine glass with Tae's and you both took a sip. You set your glass back down and looked up at him.

"What's up? You seem down." You asked him quietly, leaning closer to him with your elbows on the table. He just shook his head in response.

"Cmon. You can tell me." You prodded again but he wouldn't meet your gaze, looking off outside the window beside him.

"What's the point if you're not gonna stick around?" He grumbled so quietly you almost didn't catch it. The playful smile on your lips fell as you looked at him. You slid your hand across the table and held his.

"That's what you're upset about? You think I'm going to leave?" Your voice was soft, still trying to get him to look at you. He slowly turned back and faced you.