The Beginning of the End

The pounding in your head woke you. You sat up in bed and held your head in your hands. The bed creaked as you rolled off and headed across the hall to the shower. You caught a figure out of the corner of your eye moving in the boys hall. Jin looked at you. You looked at Jin. You both looked like you got hit by a bus.

"We're too old for this shit, Jinny." He just grunted and nodded before heading into their own bathroom. You stepped into the bathroom before attempting to reach behind you and pull the zipper down so you could get out of your dress. Your head pounding combined with the zipper being so small, your fingers just kept dancing over it. You stomped your foot in frustration like a child and headed over to the boys hall.

You poked your head in Jin and Namjoon's room. You saw him sitting at his desk and walked over to him.

"Hmm? What's up babe?" He glanced up at you as you turned your back to him.

"Unzip me pleaseeee." You stood there waiting for him. A shadow eclipsed the light in the room over you as he stood up. His fingers carefully brushed your hair out of the way before grabbing ahold of the zipper. He pulled the zipper down slowly. The dress slowly slid down your shoulders and you held it up in the front. His eyes slowly roamed down your exposed back. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on your shoulder. Your cheeks tinted red, clutching the front of the dress close to you.

"There ya go." He chuckled and sat back down at his chair. You muttered your thanks and made your way back to your bathroom. The water washing over you soothed your aching muscles and mind. You stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around yourself. You wiped the steam off the mirror and stared at your reflection. The purple mark on your neck stood out and you rolled your eyes.

"Goddammit, Namjoon." You brushed your finger over the mark.

"You called?" The deep voice behind you startled you and you dropped the towel around you as you spun around. His eyes went wide and he brought a hand up to cover his mouth as his eyes took in your naked body.

"Get outta here you pervert!" You quickly bent down and picked up the towel, wrapping it back around yourself. He arched an eyebrow at you. He slowly sauntered over and stood right in front of you.

"You're acting like...I haven't already seen..." His eyes roamed around your body.

"And touched..." He brought a finger up under your chin and tilted it up.

"Every part of you." A smirk spread across his face. You weren't backing down from him. You closed the distance between you two, giving him a nice view of your cleavage peeking out of the top of of the towel. You met his gaze and licked your lips.

"Calm down, Daddy." In his eyes you saw him trying to control himself as he set his jaw in place. You giggled and slipped past him, running into your room and shutting the door. You got dressed for the day.

There was a fansign tonight and you were anxious. This would be the first event you'd be at since he announced you were dating to the world. You dressed simply, a black turtle neck, jeans, and boots. At least the turtleneck would hide Namjoon's mark.

On the way to the event the boys all tried to reassure you everything would be fine

On the way to the event the boys all tried to reassure you everything would be fine. Everyone made their way inside and sat down in their chairs to thunderous applause as usual. You stayed tucked behind the curtain divider behind the boys. You busied yourself on your phone and talking with the other staff until you heard Jungkook call your name urgently. You burst out from behind the curtain and the applause started again.

"There she issss." Jungkook threw a cheeky smile at you. You stood there awkwardly with all eyes in the room on you. You bowed respectfully to the fans and turned to head back behind the curtain when he grabbed your wrist.

"Pull up a chair. People wanna see you." You couldn't believe the nerve of this brat. He stuck his tongue out at you where fans couldn't see, knowing you couldn't refuse now. Namjoon slipped behind the curtain and pulled another chair out and sat it next to him. He patted it and you made your way over, sitting down quietly. You wanted to keep your eyes down as more fans came up to the table for their turn but your safety instincts wouldn't let you. You met the eyes of the next girl passing through.

"U-Um..you're really pretty." She nodded at you, nervous by your intense gaze.

"Ah..t-thank you. You as well." You nodded back, just as nervous. Suddenly the invisible tension in the room eased. Quite a bit of the fans passing through said hello or a passing comment as they moved through the boys. Everything was generally very pleasant and your shoulders gradually eased down, letting the tension you didn't even know was there relax.

The boys poked fun at you throughout the fan sign, making funny comments, patting your head, etc. The fan sign ended without further event and you all loaded up and made your way home. You all walked carelessly back from the garage to the apartment.

"Aww Paige, you did so good!" Hobi patted your shoulder, a big smile plastered on his face.

"Oh yeah! That reminds me!" You exclaimed as you spun around to Jungkook behind you. You grabbed his neck and started shaking him violently.

"Why you little! I thought there was a problem when you called me! How dare you." You shook the muscle bound boy as much as you could, which wasn't much. His big bunny smile flashed into view every time you shook him. Another pair of arms reached out from behind you and grabbed Jungkook as well, shaking him more violently.

"Here. Let me help!" Jin smiled as he shook the maknae as well, enjoying any time he could punk on him. Yoongi rolled his eyes and opened the door to the apartment and you all went in.

All things considered, everything went much better than you had anticipated. You looked at the boys around you, smiling, joking, hanging on one another. Your eyes finally landed on Namjoon and he was already staring at you. A smile crept onto his face and he beckoned you over. You went over to him and he wrapped his arms around you, setting his chin on top of your head as you both watched the others.

Maybe this was all just all right.