Chapter 2: Lindseys GONE

When we arrived at the abonded woods we all got out and looked around and saw nothing but dead trees and dead leaves. Then all of the sudden we heard a loud scream, it was Lindsey. When we turned to look for her she was GONE. Tara and I started to cry, and Eric started to run in cirlces and panic. We all decided to split up and go find lindsey. Tara and I went together. Kendra and Eric went together. We told them that it was a bad idea but they didn't listen. Tara and I knew that they where "secretly" dating, they still thought that we had no idea. When we all split up Tara and I were scared out of our minds because we thought that we would never get to see Lindsey again. Lindsey is our bestfriend."Eric and Lindsy are the perfect couple and I would hate to see her heart broken because of Kendra" Tara said. I agreed but i would like to see her dump him becasue she will never have a boyfriend after that becasuse she would be heart broken. Tara and i said maybe we should also split up and go look different ways. Ane as stupid as we where we did split up and next thing you know I hear a sream and screamed Tara's name but she didnt answer. I started to crying and I didnt know what to do so I ran back to find everyone else, and next thing I know I couldn't see anything.