Chapter 5: Eric and Kendra

Meanwhile while we where be held captive Kendra and Eric where still lookng for Lindsey but what they didn't know was that he had to look for all three of us. We could here them say our names over and over again. We tried to yell back but we simply couldn't because we seemed to be under ground. Eric said to Kendra "We need to find Lindsey before something bad happens to her. Kendra had a mean look in her face because she and Eric were "secretly" dating. She said "And I thought that you loved me, but obviously not." Eric said "Honestly I do not care about us right now I care about Lindsey becasue I Love her!" Kendra ran away screaming, Eric was screaming for her to come back but she didn't listen. Eric kept looking for Lindey and Tara and I. While Kendra was calming down she can to a bridge like cliff and looked down it. Behind her she could hear trees and leaves crackling. She said "who's there?" There was no reply. Then all of a sudden she felt like she was falling and when she looked down she was falling off the cliff. She looked up and saw the man that captured all of us. She screamed in fear, she knew she was going to die. She could hear the man laughing and saying you deserve this.