7: and

"I~ I feel something so wrong"
-counting stars,one republic

"rou heinque"

the name slips through everyones lips like dripping honey.
some feared him,
some hated him,
some loved him,
some bowed to him.
he loved it all,
the power,
the wealth.
he had a great adavantage when the war broke out,being one of the powerful rulers of all.
when close to achieving the utmost ability of power
so close to see the dream in reality where every beings ever lived, bows down to him,
where every beings danced to his fingers.

his soon to be achieved dream was crushed down and he was raging in anger.
all his efforts and struggles went down in vain only by a "ridiculous woman" claiming to be the guardian,
thats what he thought. he never believed in any religious forms and even dared to deny the gods existense.
little did he know that god was up there giving him chances to live a better life and counting his last straw.
and again little did he know today was his last chance.
today was a test for him.

As quite expected he was oblivious of the situation he was throwing himself into. He stood up lavishly, his red cape flowing to the ground from up to his defined shoulders to the clear white dazzling tiles.then slowly went forward ,every steps taken carefully as he watched the angels,who's back stiffened as he marched forward towards the guar-dian. And he bowed down on one knee,and before he could speak he was interrupted,by the guardian herself.

"Im neither a queen nor a deity.
Im just your humble guardian.
You musnt bow down to me."

Rou simply nodded and stood up folding his palms into each other. She noticed it.

"Humans have a habit of rubbing their hands together before proposing a deal.
Are you here for the said reason?"

The guardian already knew what he was about to propose but she was patient.waiting for the vampire to finish his and she'll talk with him about it .she can see the evilness evident in his eyes as he was walking forward and all the souls he tortured,killed and humans who lost their very life because of his blood thirst,were present behind him. Asking and begging the guardian to do justice for themselves.
They wanted answers,to why they were killed by him?
Answer's to what was their fault?
And the very last thing they wanted was the king himself to realise his deeds or be served a grave punishment.

It ached the guardians heart, so much.the souls lurking behind him were innocent,some were young with eye's which dreams to fly one day,some were old with families and friends.others were just punished for an innocent humanly mistake.infact all were fruit full ,happy living beings who were destroyed by the very vampire king, who goes by the name "rou heinque"

......
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

That night was really awful for hanshi..she couldn't sleep. all those fluffy memories came back at her like a brick on the head and she shifted from this side to that trying her best to fall into her dreamland.
but nothing made sense to her.
she kept wondering..
what was she?
was she a human?
some rare ancient specie?
or the spoken rumours were true that she really was 'cursed'.
everything about her were hustarting what was the problem actually?
to think of it nothing actually made sense around her first life was going all good and great and then boom jimin was gone, nowhere to be found.rumours began that because of me he had an unfaithful luck and as days passed,everybody started to forget him.they didnt even remember his name. How's that even possible?how can you forget a person?its still a mystery to me
then not long after he went missing i got a big bomb dropped from my uncle that was i was being moved from busan to seoul to my father..
my father!..like he said it so casually like did i ever say that i've never knew i had a father until i was starting to grow brain cells that showed that i can be a little mature at times.
after that news i really got shocked but that didnt stop me from finding jimin. i was still on the hunt, which came onto a point that i had forgot about myself even more that my uncle literally send me away at my fathers instantly.

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 

Everyone around me was frustrated at the tantrums i threwd when i couldn't do a single thing right by myself.i couldnt even take care of myself and i couldnt even find jimin after all my tries i was unsuccessful.

To be honest i was going mad day by day.
Thats when uncle thought that sending me to my dad would be nice.

"A calm atmosphere around you would be nice for you and maybe you can learn a thing or two about your parents..great isnt it?"-that's what my uncle said.

And truly i think that decision was quite a great feat, i think im more sane now than before.

Now im more calm at doing tasks.

Since i moved in my dads,i really felt happy after a long time and more happy that someone close to me is alive and sound, despite the memory forgetting problem of my dad im really happy right now.

But am i really happy or was it just temporary ?

But fate is oblivios and mysterious. Anything can happen anytime and any second.

Fate brought me to taehyung and suga.never jave i ever knew i would meet cool people like them.

As it was written in my destiny.
Amidst the crowd of students,the rustling,chating,humming and noises of aliveness around.
A familiar black headed boy stood out.
Thats when i realise
I get to meet him again.