9: Always

"Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?"
-queens,bohemian rhapsody

A groan and a muffled laugh erupted from behind and i pick up my pace faster to avoid the whole embarrassing incident happened moments ago. I looked back and facepalmed at taehyung who was poking the male beside him who was probably annoyed and may flip in a sec.

I tapped my legs and legit slapped taehyung across his blonde head.

No wait, its brown right?

I check again and see its brown again.

He momentarily frowned
"Heyyyy~ what was that for?"- he asked rubbing the spot where i hit him. And the other male beside him who i assume was 'jungkook', was laughing hard like a seal.

" When you said lets make a scandal i never actually thought you'd frame your very own best friend "- i said and glanced over at jungkook who doesn't even give two shits about whats happening but he was annoyed about it before. I feel bad for jungkook although i met him few minutes ago.

"Why'd you feel bad for this ass? He's a fucking fak boi"-taehyung said again. Jungkook frowned for a sec and put his palm forward to me for a handshake which i refused for the 2nd time again, not much used to skin ships.

"International play boy, jeon Jungkook at your service"- he winked at me and showed a million dollar smile.

I just rolled my eyes.

" Anyways lemme do this again *ehem* im jeon jungkook, first year in uni and im half a human and half a-"

"Actually this shit is repeating this year again,told him. Told him to study hard, although it wasnt a surprise he failed. Got a real ass whooping from hi-"-taehyung interrupted him .

" You know its fucking rood to cut in between others sentences specially when someone is introducing themselves"-jungkook hastily cut into taehyung to save what was left in his dignity in front of me, i mean he already got caught making out with a girl few minutes ago.

"Dont act all goody two shoes, you're a dipshit "-taehyung muttered.

"Anyways as i was saying. Im half a human and half a demon"-he said with a toothy grin shoving his golden ombre bangs to side.

I gasp a little, he's a living demon...a fucking demon in front of me. Half breed demons are usually rare. When the war broke out some group of demons who were acting messengers were trapped here when the portals were closed. They couldnt get back no matter how much they pleaded. It was a order from above that it was their repay for their sins. So they had to adjust here throughout the years. Some grew into families. There were only five demons, blue, green,purple , ash and the most important one is golden. He was the most well trained and powerful demon amongst them.

"See hyung i successfully made her zone out with my handsome charms"- jungkook winked at tae who rolled his eyes ready to flick hanshi on her forehead only to jerk back away when she did a little outburst. Nearly had a heart attack.

" Are you the great great great grandson of soye yukinoyama!?"-hanshi asked and squealed. Even jungkook stepped back clutching onto his dear heart.

"What the fuck!"-tae muttered.

" Ehem..yes im the great great great grandson of soye yukinoyama!"-jungkook said awkwardly.

Hanshi quickly took jungkooks hand and kept shaking it roughly...
"Tae! Are you seeing this? Im shaking hands with a real demon!...o amgee he is soooo real!"-i squealed and asked tae. He just rolled his eyes at me.
" Yeah yeah 'you just met a demon' 😒wow blah blah...if only you were this happy to meet me...aish now lets go!"-he took my hand and shoved a banana milk at me.
I was sipping it slowly and followed the both male behind.

"Tae? Where are we going right now? Is it something about your club? Are we going to me-" I got cut off mid sentence.

"Yah park jimin!"

What?
Wrong! Wrong! Completely wrong....it can't be.maybe i heard wrong.

"Jiminie pabo...here!"- coincidentally taehyung said again, indirectly reminding me that what ive heard was completely true i turned my head towards the direction where taehyung was waving.
And there i saw it...

"Jimin"

Clad in all white fitted jeans and t-shirt with a black cap, a black jacket hung off his shoulders with sneakers to top it off, he was standing there in front us. Infront of me. Waving his hands until his eyes met mine and crinkled into a unfamiliar stare for a sec .

I made a run for it..
The bell rang and people started crowding..i pushed through them ignoring the strange looks..
I stood where he was standing a while ago bit he wasnt there anymore.

I look back again and saw him being headlocked by taehyung. They look so happy.i feel my eyes itching and water daring to fill the corners which will soon be a waterfall of salty tears.

I ran again and hugged him tightly as if nothing mattered anymore.

Nothing really matters to me right now. Now that i found him.