11) Backstory

3rd POV

A young girl, skipped down the hallways of the hero school, UA. Her medium long hair in two low braids, swing from side to side as she skip down the hallway. She wears a red and pink safari dress and black ballet shoes.

''On my seventh birthday, was I told to meet the teachers at the lounge room. They said they wanna surprise me, and I thought it was a surprise party for my birthday.'' The young Annabelle open the door to the teachers lounge and walk in.

''Ohayo.'' Greeted Annabelle with a big smile.

''Ohayo, Annabelle-chan and happy birthday.'' Greeted Nezu and hug his adopted daughter. ''We have planed something big for your birthday, cause today isn't just your seventh birthday, but you have also hit 5.000 quirkless-hero-act points. Congratulation.''

''5-5.000? Are you sure?'' Ask Annabelle shocked. Nezu nodded, which make Annabelle super happy. Nezu chuckle at her reaction and nodded.

''So we are gonna celebrate with some of the other hero out of UA.'' Says Nezu. Annabelle nodded and return back to her room to get dressed.

''The heroes thought that it was safe, but they where so wrong.'' At the rented party room right in Tokyo, is everyone still dressed as superhero, but Annabelle is in a nice flowery gown. Her dress is inspired by her favorite Disney character, Tiana, from Princess and the Frog. 

''Time to blow the candle, Belle. Lunch-Rush has made your favorite. Chocolate cake with cocoa cream.'' Cheered Midnight as Cementoss lift Annabelle up. She blow the seven candle and turn off the lit fire out. The heroes cheered. Annabelle excuse herself to go to the bathroom. Right as she exit the room, turn off the power to the entire party room. The doors locks and the windows shut down. The tv in the room suddenly turned on, showing the full body of a male, laughing at the confused heroes.

 The tv in the room suddenly turned on, showing the full body of a male, laughing at the confused heroes

''Hello, heroes. I am not into introduction, but my name is Infinitor and I want the young girl you called Annabelle.'' Says Infinitor and smirked evilly. All Might, in his muscle form, try to smash the door open, but it only got a crack. ''Oh, no. Didn't I tell you I have put quirk resistance barrier around this entire building. I have planted this quirk erasers barrier before you even sat your foot inside this very building.'' Inifintor laughed again, but then start searching for Annabelle, who isn't even inside the room with the heroes. Annabelle on the other hand, noticed the quietness from the toilet, just as she was about to return back, so she slowly took a peek through the door and see many humanoid robots patrolling the hallway. She close the door quietly and start looking around for anything she can use. She have been trained by the heroes that came to her party, so she knew that she has to stay calm and help them. Annabelle take a deep breath and finally spot something useful, a vent.

''At that time have I only unlocked Starix, with the fairy forms of Virgo, Aries and Taurus. I wasn't as strong as I am now. But I knew I had to do something, just as the heroes has taught me.'' Annabelle crawl in the vent and came eventually to the vent entrance above the party room. She look inside to look at the situation and Snipe noticed her presence. He nudge his head towards the screen, which make her notice the villain. Without thinking, move Annabelle forward in the vent and try to find this villain and reach the end of the vent. There was robots everywhere and Annabelle guess right away that they belong to the villain who is ruining her birthday party. Annabelle remove the vent lit carefully and crawl out. She sneak closer to the nearest room. The door is locked, so Annabelle reach into her hair and pull out a hairpin and lock pick the door. Annabelle slowly open the door and walk into the room. Inside the room, does she see the same villain from the tv inside the party room, stands in front some robots and keep ordering them to find Annabelle. The said girl take a deep breath and transform to Starix in her hiding place. Annabelle take another deep breath change form to yet again to Aries.

Annabelle send out some pile of white fluff at the robots and make them become stuck to the ground

Annabelle send out some pile of white fluff at the robots and make them become stuck to the ground. When one fluff was about to hit the villain, did he just sway it away.

''There you are Annabelle.'' Says Infinitor and smirk at the young child.

''Let go of my family and leave peacefully.'' Says Annabelle and pointed at him, flying a little to be at eye height. Not only Infinitor, but also the heroes, who watch through the tv, sweatdropped at her. Infinitor chuckle at her childish act.

''Sorry, but that is not how it work. I will let the heroes go, if you will willingly go with me.'' Says Infinitor and raise his hand towards her, but...

''No.'' Says Annabelle simply quickly and crush the invitation. Infinitor chuckle again and pointed at Annabelle. The robot in the room point their arms, turning into a gun and point at her. Annabelle stamp the floor and make earth walls. She push them away to knock away the robots and run a B line at Infinitor. She see a remote in his another hand, so that has to be the one to let the heroes go. But to her surprise is he standing there for a second, then vanish and appear behind her.

''It's no use. You aren't a pro hero at all.'' Says Infinitor and kick Annabelle on her back. She scream in pain, but still stand up. She fly up into the air and change form into Taurus.

Annabelle charged some energy into her hand and smack the ground, creating some dust

Annabelle charged some energy into her hand and smack the ground, creating some dust. The dust from the floor fly up and hit Infinitor in the eyes, but doesn't hit Annabelle at all because she hit him with a charged punch into his stomach. Infinitor grunt and watch as Annabelle takes the change to fly at him and take the remote from his pocket and fled. She then fly out of the room and towards the party room.

''How do I use this thing?'' Wondered Annabelle and look at the remote, pressing bottoms. 

''Argh, get back here.'' Shouts Infinitor, which scared Annabelle a little. She look at the same vent she crawled in and went inside again. She has an idea. She crawl the way to the party room and fall down to the ground. Her fairy form change back to her princess like dress.

''There is no time, but get ready. If he get inside, then he won't be able to use his quirk.'' Says Annabelle quickly and give the remote to Power Loader. ''But if you can deactivate the devices, then we can attack him.''

''Good plan, Annabelle.'' Praised Vlad King. Soon Power Loader deactivate the quirk eraser devices, and the heroes split up and searched for Infinitor, but they couldn't find him or the robots that Annabelle warned them about. They checked the security camera and see him open some kind of portal, that has some kind of numbers and clocks on it, and walk into it and vanish along with the robots.

''A message was left for me that day. And it said 'I will get you someday, some time and I will be everywhere. See you soon darling.' After that was the policed informed of  it. They haven't found anything on Infinitor. They guess he is a new villain that has been hiding in the shadows, so the heroes doubled up my training so I will be more prepared if he suddenly appear again. Also, because of my calm hero act, was I invited to take the hero license exam the day after and passed big times. The world wasn't fully inform of the accident, but only the news of a new villain and my new hero titel. 'New born hero and a hunting villain' was the titel everywhere in not only Japan, but the entire world. I got the titel as the youngest ever pro hero in the world with a rare fascinating quirk in all history. And that is how I started my hero life as a hero. Where he is now and what is he planning, is unknown, but I am prepared to face him again. As the hero of life and peace, as the Fairy Hero: Trix''