Chapter 31

Yeosang and the others were waiting anxiously for the boys to arrive. Yeosang's anxiety had gone to max, afraid for his best friend.

He was currently snuggled between Seonghwa and Yunho, in the pack house. They tried everything in their power to help him relax.

He hadn't stopped crying from the moment they reached the house. He felt like something was wrong, that Wooyoung wasn't there, that Jongho and San will not be able to find him.

"Yeosang please calm down" he heard the older say from beside him.

"it's my fault" he kept muttering it like a mantra. Because that's how he felt.

In his mind he was responsible for what happened. If he had gone to Jacob, nothing of this would have happened. Wooyoung was in danger, because of him. Even though the boys kept told him otherwise, he couldn't believe them. If Wooyoung was hurt, he would not forgive himself.

"don't say that. It's wasn't you fault"

"I could have prevented it"

"no you wouldn't. You would be the one getting hurt. And besides who told you that everyone else would be safe?"

"what do you mean?"

"I mean that, even if you have gone to him, do you think that he would stop? That he would let us unharmed?"

"Seonghwa is right, Yeosang" the boy heard Hongjoongs voice say.

He knew that. He knew, or rather guessed, that that werewolf was unpredictable and ruthless. But right now, he would much rather get himself hurt.

"yeah but.."

"there is not but Yeosang. Please. Wooyoung is safe and they have found him by now"

"then haven't they contacted yet?" he asked in disbelief.

They were about to answer him, when there was a knock at the door.

Yeosang stood and in the speed of lighting, he reached and opened the door. Jongho was the first he saw, a sad smile on his face. And behind him another body. He looked over the werewolf shoulders, only to see San holding someone in his arms.

It wasn't difficult to understand, and he ran past Jongho to get to San's side.

He burst again into tears, seeing Wooyoung. He was so pale, body trembling like a fish. He moved a little to touch the boy, only to understand that he was freezing cold.

"Let's get him inside. Hongjoong please set the fire"

Jongho grabbed Yeosang by his hand, to leave space for San to move and place Wooyoung on the couch.

Seonghwa and Yunho once they saw the sight in front of them, quickly rushed to the boy's aid.

"I im gonna draw a bath for him OK? Just bring him upstairs" He said and disappeared. Yunho also went to the kitchen to prepare some hot tea for Wooyoung.

Everyone helped the best way they could.

After Wooyoung was bathed, and wore San's warmer clothes, the boys again set him on the couch, near the fire, to help him regain some of his temperature.

San had the boy close to his body, providing extra warmth. The tremble had reduced, and his heartbeat was slowly returning back to normal.

Yeosang sat right beside them, holding his friend's hand in his, drawing small circles. Guilt was eating him alive. The image of Wooyoung could never leave his mind. He felt so hopeless, so weak. But most importantly guilty.