d a t e | j.yh

the two of you had been dating for six months and you would admit it wasn't the type of relationship you were expecting. yunho has been a really shy boy in his whole life and never had been in a relationship.

you've had the longest crush on him and it surprised you when he confessed. you even thought he was just kidding.

sometimes he would just treat you like his bestfriends and would suddenly be sweet to you.

you would always ask him if he was serious at all and he would just look away and blush. "do you really think i'm joking around?" "does it seem like i'm not serious at all?" "of course i am. i love you."

what annoyed you the most was his jokes and pranks. there was one time when he said he would move to another country.

it was break time and one of yunho's friends fetched you from your class. it was yeosang. "y/n, i have something to tell you."

"what is it?" you answered curiously. you already had the feeling it was another prank again but the nervousness was eating you alive. your voice quivered but regained your composure after some minutes.

"yunho has something to tell you, i mean." yeosang corrected himself and grabbed you by the wrist, leading you to yunho's classroom.

by the time you arrived, yunho was already waiting for you by the door, looking all serious and emotionless as if trying to hold something. he had a sorrowful expression plastered on his face. "y/n." his deep voice rang.

"hmm?" you hummed in reply and looked at his face. you had to lift you chin up due to his height. compared to yours, his height had an abundant difference.

"my mom decided... that i would transfer to another school... in another country." he said between serious pauses. it took a few seconds for the statement to sink into your mind. you blinked a few times and tears were pooling in your eyes without even realizing.

"w-what?" you stuttered, trying to choke back the tears. your heart was beating like crazy and your palms started sweating. you were scared that yunho would leave you for good.

"you're kidding, right?" you asked. yunho shook his head and looked down on the ground. "come on, jagi. just wait for me for a year and we'll see each other again." he added while smiling sadly. you just shook your head and the tears finally fell like a waterfall on your pale rosy cheeks.

the giant brought his hands to your face and wiped the tears away with his thumb. he smiled sweetly and closed his eyes before hugging you tight. "i love you, y/n. don't ever forget that."

with that, you burst into tears and cried onto his uniform. the both of you never cared about the tears and this point. you sniffled and sobbed loudly while lightly hitting his chest.

"yunho-yah!" you said.

yunho stiffled a chuckle and stroke your back, trying to calm you down.

"i was just kidding. that would never happen, okay? now, shut up and go back to class." he laughed at your swollen face but nontheless, he thought you still looked cute and adorable.

it made you mad that you would easily fall for his jokes and pranks. but soon after, you just stiffled a chuckle.

"i'll get you next time for payback."

~

author:

i apologize for not updating much.

btw, this story was based irl. (my life)
but ends happily.