㉨Modeling?㉨

«Justin»

»»»»»»»»

I collapse next to Ariana, breathing heavy, repeating what happened in my head. "T-that was fucking perfect. " Ariana said licking whip cream from around her lips. "Yeah...." I replied staring up at the ceiling and slowing drifting off to sleep

- -

*beep-beep-beep*

I hit my alarm clock and got up. Seeing a vacant space on the other side of the bed. I sighed getting up and stretching.

I walked into the bathroom, brush my teeth, took a shower, and put on a white t-shirts, grey sweats and navy blue vans.

I strolled sleepily down the stairs. "Good morning." Ariana chirped kissing my cheek. "Hello.... Going to work for today?"

"No, Not today.... Why?"

"Just asking. "

"O-kay. " She rolled her eyes and smiled. It felt like it too me forever to walk into the kitchen. I'm so tired. I jump hearing a marimba ringtone. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I read the caller ID

Wincent

I slid the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Hey Justin, Amy asked me to ask you 'did you find a model?' "

Shit a model.... I looked at Ariana gnawing on my bottom lip. Everything where it's suppose to be. Her curves are perfect. Nothing's too small or too big. It's perfect.

"Uh Yeah.... Yeah, yeah I found one I'll bring her today. "

"Alright, great can't wait to meet her. "

"You already have.... It's Ariana

"What's me?"

"Really? O-kay I'll see you at work. "

"Bye. "

We hung up, Ariana clinging on my shoulder asking me why'd I mention her name. "Well..... I thought..... You.... Could... Be.... A model for Coco. " She looked at me in awe. "Why though?"

"Emma broke most of her body parts. "

"Uhh.... O-kay? Yeah sure I'll model for Coco. " She smiled as we walked out of the house.

- -

We walked into Coco and everyone greeted us with 'Hello's and 'Good morning's. I like it how; everyone knows Ariana so I don't to introduce her to anyone. We went into my office.

Coco is a pretty big incorporation. It's like playboy but with a little (not much) less nudity. So whatever a girl would model in, it'd be really sluty but the girls that wear them aren't. Now Ariana has to dress like that. I feel like it's so wrong but, she always wanted to model for this magazine so she gets too.

"Great! You found a model! " Amy chriped making me smile. "Yeah. "

"C'mere my dearest Ariana, we'll get you some clothes. " Amy cooed and dragged Ariana to a dressing room.

"I see you brought your fiancée. " Fuck! I swear this bitch was a huge mistake.... And I was idiot for fucking her all these months. "Uh yeah.... Can I help you with something?"

"Justin.... When are you gonna give me more?..... I need you. " She approached me kissing my cheek. "Never.... I told you we can't do this anymore. Look I'm sorry Sierra but-" She sofly placed her lips over mine. Our lips moved in sync as I place my hands on her waist. What the hell are you doing? Fuck!

I quickly pushed her away and wiped my lips off. "Justin I know you want me. " She smirked. "No I don't! I'm perfectly fine with my fian-"

"You weren't thinking about your fianèe when you were fucking me!"

"Look can you just- Just go please. " I grabbed my laptop and headed for the door. "You wouldn't want me to tell your little pet about us... Now would you?" I turned around to see a smug look on her face. I wish I could just smack her! But I might lose my job. "She's not my pet."

"Okay. Sure. " she smirked and apporched me putting her hand on my chest running her finger down it. "I don't wanna have to tell her about this. "She whispered with a smirk. "Now I expect to see you later after work... Yeah?" She kissed me once more and walked out. I sigh, glup down the lump in my throat and walked out.

Everthing was calm around here. Like it always is. It's always quiet and calm but sometimes (not often) there's chaos.

I walked into a brown and red room, hearing snaps of a camera. "Here. " Amy said giving a flash drive. "Her pictures are on it. " she smiled as Ariana towards me smileing. "That was so much fun!" I smiled and kiss her cheek. "I'm glad you liked it. " i sat down and put the drive in my computer.

After transferring the pictures I flip through them with Ariana's chin on my shoulder. "Oh! Use that one!" "Okay. " she smiled lightly jumping. "Yay!" She clapped. "Okay, let me go do the cover and junk and I'll be back.... Okay?" She nodded and walked away.

«Ariana»

»»»»»»»»

After Justin told that he had overtime to do I went back home with Laya. Justin's been doing a lot of overtime and I'm worried. What if he doesn't love me anymore and wants to get away from me or he has some secret death missions,he doesn't wanna tell me about. I don't know.... But it's really worrying me. "ARIANA!" Laya yelled. "Huh?! What?!"

"I've been calling you for five minutes now. What's wrong with my pegasus?" She handed me a mug of tea as I chuckled at the nickname she gave me. "Well.... It's Justin I'm worried, he's been doing a lot of overtime and I don't wanna think he's cheating"

"Ariana I don't think he's cheating. He's just trying to provide for you. " "And I understand that but.... It's just way too much I don't even work that much. " I sigh and drink some tea. "Look I wouldn't worry about it okay? C'mon just relax okay?" She smiled as I sighed. "Your Right... Yeah okay. He's just trying to provide for me..... Yeah. " I sigh again and we chat some more.

- -

Hello!! How are you? I think I'm in love with this chapter. Lol umm I got the model idea from Austina4eva74 so thank you!! ❤❤ um ya....hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment and umm yeah byee! ❤❤
Also! Doesn't my magazine look legit? Lol Ok bye! ❤❤❤❤

Oh yeah and I'm publishing my book's prologue: 'Changing him' which is a jastin story tonight or tomorrow or something yeah yep Ok now bye!