Intro:Flower

I started smoking weed as soon as I turned 14. At that time everything was falling apart. My mom died, my dad went to jail,my brother moved away and never came back for me, and my boyfriend cheated on me.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Flower Jay but everybody that I smoke with calls me Fear. I'm 18 years old and a stoner. I only have 2 reals friends. One is this boy named Honest, he raised me. He just turned 25 yesterday, he's like a brother to me and he's a stoner too. All we did for his birthday was smoke weed and got high. My other friend is a black girl named Love. She's the same age as me and loves to smoke weed.

When I turned 15, I dyed my hair pink and got a few piercings. I met Love that year while getting my first piercings. She was getting a septum. When I met her she had blue dreads, now they're blonde.

She told me that she loved my hair and I told her the same. Since then she's had my back no matter what.

I've never had love.

Never.

No boy ever liked me because I smoked weed and looked like a punk. It hurts to hear that the boy you like doesn't like you.

Anyways, that's all I've got right now. Bye now.
___________________________
Alright that's good so far.