I love you

OCHAKO URARAKA

"I love you," Izuku Midoriya said to his girlfriend.

Ochako Uraraka didn't know how to react. They were just eating at a restaurant when Izuku just suddenly said those three magical words.

"Um Deku-kun, what did you say?" Ochako asked.

"I said I love you," Midoriya said before leaning over the table and kissing his girlfriend on the lips.

After they departed lips, Ochako gained a massive blush. "Deku-Kkun, why would say that?"

"Because it's true Ochako-san," Izuku said, "I love you and the rest of the girls. Your so cute kind, and caring."

"But Deku-kun," Ochako put a hand on her red face, "What your saying is very serious."

"I know," Izuku replied, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

"What do you mean? Why are you saying this now?" Ochako asked.

"Well," Izuku passed a black box to his girlfriend.

Ochako's face was smiled with joy, "I don't know what to say."

"Say yes," Izuku said before kissing her again.

Ochako teared up before putting the ring on her finger, "I guess I'm Ochako Midoriya now."

ASUI TSUYU

"I love you," Izuku said to his frog girlfriend.

Tsuyu was cleaning the dishes when Izuku said it out of the blue. "I love you too," Tsuyu replied.

"No, I love you Tsuyu," Izuku wrapped his arms around Tsuyu. "You're an amazing hero."

"Izuku, why are you telling me this?" Tsuyu asked.

"Well, close your eyes," Tsuyu did what Izuku asked her to do. "Now turn around and hold out your hands." Tsuyu did so, and Izuku something on Tsuyu's hands. "Now open your eyes."

Tsuyu did so and saw a small black box in her hands. "Izuku, is this what I think it is?" Tsuyu's face that was usually composed now looked like it was about to cry tears of joy.

"Yes it is, do you accept?"

"YES," Tsuyu yelled before kissing her fiance on the lips.

ASHIDO MINA

"I love you," Izuku said to his favorite alien.

Mina giggled, "Is now a good time?" They were both watching Mina's favorite movie of all time, Aliens. Izuku got so scared that Mina covered him and her in a blanket to calm him down.

"Yes, I have something important to say," Izuku got up and paused the movie. "Ashido, you're one of the best people I've ever met. Although we may be different personality-wise, I still enjoy every interaction between us. We've made so many memories together, and I want to make more with you."

"Izuku, what are you saying?" Mina took the blanket out of her body. "Is something wrong?"

"Yes, there is something I need to ask you."

"Midoriya what's wrong?" Mina got close to her boyfriend, "Please tell me."

"WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME?" Izuku said as he presented a special box to his pink girlfriend.

At first glance, Mina noticed the tiny xenomorph on top, then she noticed that it wasn't just any box. It was a ring box. Mina's pink face turned purple.