Part 2

(Alexis's pov)

Kian walks inside and comes back out with 2 more tickets and says "GUYS guess who else is coming ! " everyone screams "wait ! What ! Who? " kian says so I know I haven't introduced you to my 2 brothers yet but.... " TREVOR , RICKEY! " . 2 boys that look about 17 walk through the back fence one abit taller than the other with brown hair and blue eyes wearing a Pokemon hoodie and nerdie glasses, the other abit shorter same color hair wearing skinny jeans and a hat saying " #thedarkside " . I walk over and start to talk to Trevor , I introduce myself and he does the same , then I take Trevor's hat off and say ' just out of curiosity what is the dark side ? Trevor laughs a little then says "oh aha that's my song , aha I sing " I look at him in surprise for a secound then say "well then get up sing for us " everybody starts chanting " TREVOR TREVOR TREVOR" Trevor gets up and uses a stick as a pretend microphone then at the top of his lungs sings "BABY I feel you pull me to the dark side " whilst twerking and fooling around ... Everybody is laughing and whistling .

We all get up and walk inside , then sit down on the lounges and been bags .. Then jc says "so who's up for some pizza " everybody says meeee ! .
Jc walks into the kitchen and comes back out with his laptop "ok well order 2 chicken & bacon , 3 meatlovers, a ️Nutella pizza and a box of spicey chicken wings " haha pizza parrtaaayy .

We all lay in the lounge room watching The walking dead while waiting for the delivery man.... 30minutes later ... "Ding dong " jc runs to his room to get his wallet and I open the door jc pays for the pizza and we shut the door and take all and put it on the coffee table .. Jc says "everyone help yourselves my shout " everyone sits around eating and watching the walking dead .

We stay up until around 3am even though we need to get up early to pack for Las Vegas , kian , Mikayla , Connor and myself all slept in my room and the others slept in Bella and grace's room .

I wake up to kian kissing me softly on the forehead , he says morning beautiful as my eyes flutter open we both get up and walk down stairs to everyone there all having breakfast and packing for Las Vegas ... I walk in to the kitchen and see Trevor in just undies standing in front of the oven cooking bacon and singing I steel bacon from the pan and run off too cook myself some Nutella toast . Then go upstairs to pack my stuff .