2.5 | Their Compatibility Score

"Due to another God being reported missing from their palace even though Victoria Song is in custody, the mission to Oblivion has been put on pause. Tenebris and his friends are required to head back to the Academy and report to Scherri as this is a matter the Supremacy will be alerted about and they will decide what to do."

The messenger then zoomed off after he completed the message passed on from Zeus, leaving the group of beings to share slightly confused looks. "Huh?" Hoseok frowned.

"We have to go back to the Academy," Taehyung said, "so do we start packing or.."

"Yea, grab your things," Yoongi told them, "we'll head back straight away, it's evening for them right now, so we'll talk to Principal Scherri then get some shut-eye before going back to our class schedules. Plus, the Autumn Festival is in a few days and I want to buy some Mooncakes before the stores run out."

"Fair enough, you know how Yoongi loves sharing Mooncakes with his one and only," Jimin teased and a wide smile spread across Yoongi's face at the thought of his Angel.

"Oh shut up," he murmured, looking away to hide the light blush that was appearing on his cheeks. The group laughed softly before they dispersed to their rooms to pack.

Within an hour, they had finished packing and were ready to take their leave. Aphrodite and Hera waved after them as they exited through the gates while Persephone watched them take their descend from one of the windows of the palace. Once the group went out of sight, the Goddess disappeared from her place and flew down to where Aphrodite stood, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Aphrodite jumped, her eyes wide as she turned, "Persephone-"

"Y/l/n Y/n and Kim Namjoon. What's their future?"

"I'm not a prophet, what are you talking about-"

"Not future as in life future, future as in love future," Persephone reiterated, clearing the confusion. Hera eyed them from her spot, raising an eyebrow.

"Love? Are you asking if they'll ever be in a relationship together?"

"Yes. Will they?"

"W-well," Aphrodite frowned and thought for a few seconds, brushing Persephone's hand off before heading into the palace and turning to reach her own room, grabbing a book from a shelf and tossing it onto the table. It landed with a thump next to a stack of paper, the edges fluttering slightly from the air that the book pushed towards it, "I can't say for certain but I could see the chance of it happening. Why? What's wrong?"

"They both have feelings for each other. They're just too stubborn to admit it. And not to mention that they're both Spacechildren. They might actually be able to break the barrier of Oblivion if they were sent on the trip."

"They could break the barrier anyway, the bond between the whole group is as strong as glue."

"Glue isn't actually that strong," Athena said as she walked past the room.

"Super glue then."

"That's not my point," Persephone sighed. "Yes, the whole group have a chance at breaking it, but they are not as powerful as the beings before."

"So you want the bond to become stronger so there is almost a hundred percent chance they'll be able to break through?"

"Yes."

"And in order to do that, you decide that the best way is to set Y/n and Namjoon up?"

"When you say it like that it sounds dumb," Persephone whined as she crossed her arms.

"It was fucking dumb in the beginning!"

"Stop it! I just want the chance of Y/n and Namjoon being together and their compatibility score," the Goddess of Spring yelled.

Aphrodite rolled her eyes and flipped the pages of the book she pulled out, stopping after a few seconds and eyeing the words. She placed her hand on a sheet of paper, closing her eyes and muttering incantations under her breath. After a few moments, strips of the paper started to glow a fiery red, peeling and burning away to reveal the scores and words written underneath it. Taking a glance once she lifted her hand, Aphrodite pulled in a sharp breath. Persephone smirked slightly, "thank you, Aphrodite."

All will go well for them.

Kim Namjoon (Child of the Moon) - Y/l/n Y/n (Child of the Stars) 

Chemistry Score: 78/100 
Compatibility Score: 97/100 
Chance of Relationship/Marriage: 99/100