HARMFUL EFFECTS

This is another views explanation and side effects of masturbation especially for ladies

____________________________________

MASTURBATING; HARMFUL EFFECTS VIRGINS OF MADTURBATION

BY: Doctor Phill

I get lots of questions on masturbation most especially from ladies- yes, ladies masturbate a lot especially virgins.

Guys also masturbate. There is no dubate on that. I'm not here to argive about who masturbate most

I need to deal with a serious issue. Sexual urge for virgins is strong. What makes it stronger is the novelty newness.

The mystery and the hear says about sex. Masturbating is fondling your genitals consistently to achieve orgasms.

Ladies may stroke their clitoris while guys rub, massage or caress their penis. I decided to give explicit explanation bacause some ask me what masturbation is.

Some ladies especially non virgins ese candles, banana, small bottles, sticks, dildos or whatever represents as a penis and do solo sex (having sex by yourself)

From teenage upward, you will have a strong desire for sex.

It's a sure sign you are normal and capable of having and enjoying sex merriage.

In your 20s it will be stronger and intense! You may wake up feeling for no single reason in the world or go hot on spotting a curry lady!

You many start noticing shapes and curves and you have to shake your head several times to keep the image off.

You maybget worked up on wathching a romantic movie and discharge something.

You check up and discover you are wet.

All then do you do when you get hot and horny? Have sex?

I know you know my answer and some singles will never be cought dead sleeping around, so what do they do? They masturbate!

The give themselves rrlease and plessure through solo sex whilr claiming virginity at thr seame time.

.................................................................

Hayysst yan balik nanaman tayo sa topic ng kababaihan

Sorry guys dahil hindi agad nasabi ni doctor phill sakin na meron ding side effects ang masturbation

Hope you undestand guix

Pero masisiguro ko naman na marami kayong matutunan sa topic na to

Xalamax......