The Banchō of the school

(Y/n) (L/n) is a cold boy, he does not spare his time in stupid things, he only does what pleases him and if something does not, it is simply time to beat the shit out of it. His right eye has a scar that extends from the forehead to almost the jaw, nobody knows what will have happened for him to acquire such a wound, but something is certain, do not get in his way.
His hair is relatively long, demonstrating his expression of freedom, his physical complexion shows strength in just the palm of his hand, always wearing his typical Banchō suit and a cap that makes him look great.

Why did he have to be transferred from school? Easy, a loser was bothering one of his friends from his gang, according to the rules, (Y/n), being the leader, should take care of the problem

Why did he have to be transferred from school? Easy, a loser was bothering one of his friends from his gang, according to the rules, (Y/n), being the leader, should take care of the problem... let's just say the other boy didn't say a single word again, of course, who could do it with a broken jaw...
(Y/n) used to be an orphan since he was eight, nobody knows what happened to his real parents, so he was under the care of an adoptive father, a renowned lawyer, someone who resolved more than fifty different trials. This was an advantage, since the father could plead an infinite number of times for his son, but anyway, he had to make a decision to end his son's misdeeds... Solution? Easy, changing him from school, it was not difficult to find one in the great Tokyo ... It was the perfect opportunity for the boy to start a new life, in a new place and a new opportunity to get along with better people... And maybe, find somebody to love...
His adoptive father entrusted him with a house for himself, since he knew that the boy was not as coarse as he looked and that "someone could really know him just by looking at him", explaining that it would be a waste of time to be guided by his attitude and to point him as insensitive.
All classmates will always remember the day that Banchō arrived in the classroom, his presentation speech was brief but concise...
(Y/n): Let's make something clear, when I dislike something I destroy it, that's why they changed my school. If I like something, I will do it mine, and if someone objects, he will have to argue face to face with me, or else...
The boy went to the seat assigned to him, was somewhat close to the back corner of the classroom, so he had a considerable field of vision, being able to observe all his classmates and identify those that he would break their ass, for example, a fool blond haired man who was flirting with almost all the girls there... Something that also happened, was the inevitable approach of the girls to (Y/n), who was very annoyed to hear so many voices of girls who wanted to give their numbers, he just burst...
(Y/n): Shut up! You're damn annoying!!!!
The girls just blushed and some fell to the ground...
Girl: He totally said that to me~
Girl2: No, that was for me!
The boy had to endure more of that the rest of the day, something that his temper would not have endured more than had not been saved by the exit bell...
(Y/n): Damn, that was stupid...
The boy was crossing the road as he remembered what saw in the morning, it appeared to be a girl in maid outfit running from two suspicious subjects, the rude Banchō ran to her aid...

Hime: Nooo! Geez! You're so persistent! What's this outfit!?Tax-collector: Wait!!! If you dont have money, pay with your body! We'll sell you off to the crossdressing maniacs!Hime: *thinking* My name is Hime Arikawa, i'm a second year student at S...

Tax-collector: Wait!!! If you dont have money, pay with your body! We'll sell you off to the crossdressing maniacs!
Hime: *thinking* My name is Hime Arikawa, i'm a second year student at Shimoshina highschool, i may be dressed like this but i'm an upstanding man! If you're asking why i'm crossdressing as being chased by those tax-collectors... *Talking* Damn It! To think they chased me all the way to school!
Tax-collector: Okay, you're cornered Arikawa, if you want to pay off your debt, your gonna sell us your body....
Hime: *thinking* This is bad, they driven me to a wall...
Tax-collector2: Wait a second Bro!
Tax-collector: Why!
Tax-collector2: Before we hand him over, will you let me "play" with him a little?
Tax-collector: Huh?
Hime: *thinking* What does he mean by "play"!?
Tax-collector: What the hell are you saying!? Arikawa is a man, a M-A-N!!!
Hime: That's right!
Tax-collector2: Actually, It's because he's a crossdressing boy!
Tax-collector: What are you saying!?
Tax-collector2: There's no problem! *Grabs Hime's chest*
Hime: Eeek!!... *Tears* P-please... Stop...
Both of the tax-collectors blushed...
Tax-collector: Whatever i'm fine with him as a guy!!
Hime: It's not okay at all!!!
The rude Banchō ran at high speed and made a side kick that pushed both of them...
(Y/n): You weirdos, what the hell are you doing to this poor girl!?
Tax-collector: Nothing of your bussiness!!
The man tried to hit him but he avoided the hit...
(Y/n): Ora!
The Banchō broke the man's nose and then grabbed him by the neck...
(Y/n): The hell were you saying?
Tax-collector2: You don't understand, he owns us a lot of money!
(Y/n): H-he!?
Tax-collector2: That's right, but now, you're in our way so are you going to move or else...
(Y/n): Try me!
The young man continued fighting even if he received hits from both of them, he stood and continued fighting...
(Y/n): Ora ora ora!!!
18+: That's enough!!!
Unko: Everything is fine, because we're here~
The girls showed, a busty red haired girl, a blond haired girl and a quite short blue haired girl with ponytails...
18+: We're the student council of Shimoshina highschool!
Bell: That's right...
18+: Give yourselves up quietly!
The red haired girl hit the tax-collector with a stack of bills...
Tax-collector: A stack of bills!!!???
The man grabbed It and ran away...
Tax-collector: We'll remember this!!!
The both ran far away...
Bell: That was close...
18+: Are you two okay?
He just looked away, then he saw down, the guy called Hime Arikawa was laying on the floor and... He could see his panties...
Hime: Y-yes, Thank you so much! You've saved me...
He saw that after looking at him with lust faces, they put handcuffs on him and started dragging him away, the Banchō start walking towards his classroom...
Hime: Wait! Please let me do something before!
Unko: Alright!
Someone touched his shoulder, he turned and saw the crossdressing boy...
Hime: A-also, thanks to you, you've saved my chastity...
(Y/n): Meh, when i saw something i dislike i just give some punch festival.
Hime: *slight blush* I-i Guess i'm going now, maybe i see you later?
(Y/n): There's only a maybe...
After that flashback end, he remembered something else that happened... After class, everyone went to the student council meeting, were they showed a new member, who was the chosen one? The little crossdressing boy, but now they gave him pigtails... And showed his... Well, you know what i mean... To everyone... This doesn't seem like another boring school.  

To be continued

To be continued...