17

'Where am I?'

'Don't worry baby, you're in good hands.'

'W-what?'

'Just follow me.'

Blossom felt an arm gripping tightly on her shoulder, she felt her legs wobble with each step.

Uncontrolled.

The man led her corridor to corridor, it was like a never ending maze.

Something was wrong.

'Fucking spies.' He murmured.

Busted.

Something was missing.

She looked around her groggily, this wasn't the bar... right?

Someone was missing.

Who?

Brick ran in and out of corridors, weaving through hallways in search of Blossom. This was definitely his 1st mission with her, but it was most definitely not the last!

He couldn't risk getting found out, so he couldn't call her name, all he could do was look for her.
Brick felt so powerless, what else could he do? The guy already got to her.

There was no point... right?

'B-Brick...'

Quieter than a fly, but he heard it. He heard his name. He ran towards where he heard it.
Smart girl, she guessed he would have heard it.

But unbeknownst to him, he was running towards the total opposite of where Blossom actually was. To someone else.

He started to head that way in a quick pace.

The lights were way dimmer in that part of the hotel. And Brick could barely see anything at all. A slim figure, with mid-waist hair, with someone holding her at gun point.

It's got to be her.

He stopped running and started to approach the silhouette.

'Don't come any closer!' A deep voice yelled.

'Brick!' A feminine voice shouted out to him.

He saw it.

A bow.

Blossom's signature hairstyle.

Wait, a bow?

She wasn't wearing a bow...

Was this really Blossom?

Blossom was chucked into a hotel room, the spiked drink resulted in her losing all consciousness. She tried to keep her eyes open, trying to use all her strength to stay awake.

She laid on the floor, she couldn't feel her arms, nor her legs. Shit.

She could only hear distant murmuring of a man's deep voice.

'...got her.'

Brick slowed his pace down, who was this?

A screech.

'BRICKKKKK!'

A voice.

So familiar.

He had definitely heard this voice before.

Time to search in his memory, but that was all the girl needed to knock him out cold.

All he saw at last, a girl taking off a wig of long red hair, revealing platinum blonde hair.

'Just get him in the car if you will.' The girl waved away at the man.

'...'s got her in the room...' The man replied to the girl, who had already disappeared from the hallway.

They were in it together.

Brick looked up at the man, trying to beg for mercy of any kind.

Cold blue eyes staring right back at him.