18

Blossom rolled onto her stomach as she regained her strength, trying to get downside up.

Her lips trembled as she looked around her. A hotel room? Where's Brick?

Good thing she wasn't held back by a rope or anything at all, she looked around the wall, nothing was touched at all, the room was brand new.

As if the whole point of getting the room was just to keep her in.

Who'd do something so bad to HER?

Unless it was someone who didn't now her status or decided to mess everything up for her.

She got up from the clean floor, and stood up to take a better look at all the stuff in the room.

Everything was untouched, left as it would have been. No clues.

How perfectly this whole thing was executed.

She tried to twist the door handle, that lead to the main corridor.

She almost fell through, it was unlocked?

She rushed back into the room, fearing anyone was still outside.

She touched all the secret pockets that were on her dress.

Her gun was still attached to her tights, her extra ammo? Still there. The smartwatch!

She flickered through the tabs looking for any information that would help.

She saw a quick glitch, suddenly all her previous were deleted and Blossom could only see one tab. Opened a few weeks back.

'DONT FORGET ABOUT PLAN TODAY YOU DUMBO!'

The plan?

Today?

The glitch.
The whole system, hacked. Who had enough resources to do this. Blossom's documentation system was the most encrypted in the whole of the USA.

Or that's what she thought before this.

She understood everything, this was a set up. The mission was set today! So that's why Martha was looking at her so oddly before she and Brick headed out.

The whole thing, a trap. Distraction. They did well.

Blossom laughed at herself for falling for such a good job these people had done before she realised Brick needed help.

'Fuck.' Blossom looked back at her watch, she had been out for about 9 hours, fair enough.
Where could the guy be?

A sharp pain radiated through her head at the speed of light, and she caught herself as she was just about to fall, she stumbled backwards.

Whatever that shit was, it was strong, strong enough to knock out an ex-Powerpuff.

But the only people who knew were... her sisters, Professor and... the Rowdies.

No it can't be.

Trying to trick you? Please your heart has taken enough for a while Bloss.

But she did catch him. She sucked in a quick breath, hoping what she had predicted was not true.

No.

It can't be.

The ruff can't be.

Then who?