Chapter 24

Lisa and Jennie went back to the academy before dawn. Their professors asked where did Lisa and Jennie go but after asking, they just didn't mind it at all. Why? Because she's Lisa Manoban.

Everyone gathered at the cafeteria but it wasn't what Lisa expected to be. They were incomplete and she knew there's something wrong.

"Did anything happen while I was away?" Lisa asked when she noticed that Jimin, Taehyung, and Chaeyoung were missing in action.

"Nothing. We covered you guys up just like what you told us to do." Jungkook replied and closed the book he was reading.

"What's her problem?" Jennie asked Myth and pointed at Jisoo. She was out of her mind, circling the fork around her pasta. She wasn't even speaking ever since the break started.

"I don't know, she's not saying anything." He answered as Jennie was trying to reach for the glass pitcher in the middle of the table but her short arms failed to do it even if she leaned forward so Myth stood up and get the pitcher to fill Jennie's glass with juice.

"Thanks Myth." Jennie smiled in return.

Lisa was just staring blankly at Myth as he made her way back to his seat. She aggressively sliced the steak on her plate and take it all in her mouth. She coughed and pretended that she's choking, thumping her chest so hard and reached out for Jennie's glass that Myth just filled up and drank it straight.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked Lisa, and she nodded.

"I'm fine, don't worry " She replied and looked at Myth sitting on the other side in front of her, he was staring at her too, and even if he didn't say it, Lisa knew how that irked Myth up.

"Anyway, how was the two day break?" Jisoo finally spoke, diverting her attention to the two who just got back from two days break.

"It was fun." Lisa quickly replied.

"Ah, fun." Jisoo reiterated, wiggling her eyebrows to her friend. "How about you Jennie? Are you still be able to walk?"

From the other side of the table, Jennie choke on a gulp of her juice, the liquid spurting from her mouth.

"Careful there..." Lisa spat and handed Jennie a tissue. "How come that you're so good at swigging and swallowing other type of juice yet you can't drink this orange juice properly?"

"Oh my God." Jungkook used the book to cover her face from laughing but his shoulder was shaking.

"Hey, Manoban, could you please at least be respectful for the single ones here?" Jisoo said shaking her head before munching her food. "I wish you didn't leave hickeys on Jennie's neck and chest, I swear to God if I see it, that'll just makes me feel that I'm single and dried."

Lisa smirked and looked at Jennie who's getting red from embarrassment.

"Excuse me, I'm done eating." They all stopped and looked up to Myth when he spoke, before walking away.

"Gosh." Jennie uttered, massaging her temple, also walking away from them. "You Ákros are so unbelievable!"

The three were left in the dining area, as laughs were heard and echoed inside.

                                                      °°°

Jennie

"Taehyung!" I shouted when I saw him walking at the corridor. He stopped midway as soon as he heard my footsteps closer to him.

He slowly turned to look at me, still wearing the same blank face he has ever since I met him.