chapter 2

Elizabeth-POV

"dad,look i'm doing it " a seven year old me said as my dad had just taught me how to ride a bike after months of begging he finally put work aside to spend time with me , that was one of my best and happiest moments"good job pumpkin"my dad replies just as my mother comes out of the kitchen and asks if dad can get some stuff for dinner but what captures my interest is that mum said after that we could go to the park just some quality father and daughter time.  

"yay,park" i screamed,mum just smiled while dad just laughed and said "let's go pumpkin", "bye mamma" i exclaimed "bye,sweetie"mum said in between giggles "oh and no work calls Richard" he nods his head as we both jump in the car and put our seat belts on.

as we are leaving the park we notice two black cars following us and when they are right behind us i see the government officials on the windows, i tell my dad and he speeds up trying to loose them when he drives into a ditch he loses control of the car and crashes into a pole, that's all i remember of that day and i still have nightmares like ones where we don''t make it ore the bad people get us.

i'm suddenly jolted awake as the car finally comes to a stop, i look out the window to see our new house finally now we can all go inside rest and get ready for a full day of unpacking and moving in. i rush out of the car and beeline for the front door with one thought SLEEP, i run up the stairs of our two story home and started the trouble of finding my room, once i did i fell onto my bed and sleep until morning.

i awaken to the sound of my alarm clock going off and smell of cooked bacon and eggs, i  stop  the irritating beep beep beep coming from my alarm clock and i get up to start my daily morning routine which consists of me getting up showering, dressing and doing my hair and makeup and going downstairs to have breakfast,if i have school i also pack my lunch and go but because i don't and the new move we all must unpack , set everything up while also getting all of our school stuff.

i walk downstairs and Eliza hands me a plate of freshly cooked bacon and eggs," wheres mum" i ask and Eliza responds "she started her first shift today at the hospital, she left earlier and told me to unpack same with you and maybe after we finish we can go out and explore town". once i finish my breakfast i take my plate to the sink and wash it , then i head back upstairs to my room to start unpacking my things starting with clothes all the way to old memories and photo albums.  when i'm done i plug my phone in and walk downstairs to check on Eliza , i find her sitting on the couch scrolling and searching through her social media." hey i finished unpacking my stuff ,what do you want to do now?" i asked" whatever there is too do, i guess " she stated, i go back upstairs to grab my now charged phone and we start walking to the small cafe Eliza found.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR NOTE

thanks for reading , vote and comment

love author, MW