Sebastian x Depressed Male Reader

(M/N) looked outside the window to see the rising sun. With a sigh he got up and dressed himself in the proper Phantomhive servants uniform. He smoothed out any creases, after all it wouldn't be good for a Phantomhive seventh not to look his or hers best.

(M/N) had been employed by Lord Phantomhive for over a year, with his big brother Finny. They both were saved from the cruel and inhumane experiments that they were subjected too by the scientists.

By the scientist standards Finny was a complete success of a test subject whilst, (M/N) was a failure that didn't receive any special ability, not that they knew about.

The only reason the scientists kept (M/N) all I've was because it helped persuade Finny to do their experiments without much fuss. It was his fault that they couldn't escape, he was the weak link.

(M/N) sighed and got to work. It wouldn't look good to be late to his job. (M/N) assisted Bard in the kitchen whilst Finny was looking after the garden.

"Oi, (M/N) can you help me with cutting up the vegetables for the masters lunch?" Asked Bard. (M/N) went besides Bard to grab a nice and cut up the vegetables.

"Of course Bard," said (M/N). 'Anything to be useful,' he thought.

The two cut up the vegetables mostly in silence. Bard did tell (M/N) some of his American civil war stories to pass the time.

"(M/N) can you put the vegetables in the soup. I need to get something from the basement," told Bard.

"I'll do that. It can't be that hard," mumbled (M/N) as Bard left.

'Your going to ruin it like you ruin everything,' hissed a voice inside (M/N)'s mind. Who tried not to pay attention to said voice.

Just as (M/N) was putting in the cut up vegetables into the boiling water, Sebastian entered the kitchen. Said male startled (M/N), causing his to loss concentration and dump all the vegetables into the pot.

Boiling hot water splashed onto (M/N)s arms. (M/N) bite his lip to hold in a scream that threatened to escape. This wasn't anyones fault but his own. He hoped Bard would be back soon, so he could take care of this.

Bard made his way back with the ingredients, so (M/N) left for his room. Unaware that Sebastian had seen what had happened and followed him to his room.

"(M/N), I'm coming in," told Sebastian as he entered (M/N)s room, only to come fast to face with a testy (M/N).

(M/N) wanted to hide, why of all people did Sebastian have to see him like this? Surely he was embarrassing, looking like this, a mess.

"Sebastian what are you doing here? Does the master need something? I'll go do it right now," said (M/N) as he was about to get up.

"You will do no such thing,' calmly said Sebastian as his red eyes began to glow. (M/N) shivered and so stayed in his position.

In silence Sebastian wrapped the bandages around both arms of (M/N). Said Male looked away as Sebastian did it.

"You didn't have to do that..." told (M/N) with a small flushed face. Sebastian smirked.

"But I did, as one of the senior staff members I order you to take the rest of the day off," commanded Sebastian.

"But why, I'm still capable to work. I'm not weak, I don't need to take time off!" Exclaimed (M/N).

"(M/N) you will do as I have told you. I don't want you to further hurt your injury. Do you understand?" Sebastian asked. (M/N) nodded, there was no use fighting the older man. "Good, and (M/N) you are not weak."

"Sebastian, how do you know that?" Questioned (M/N) with a frown. He was weak wasn't he? He could have prevented himself from getting hurt and...

"I know this because your one of the strongest people I know. And also because I am one hell of a butler," winked Sebastian. (M/N) rolled his eyes at the other gentleman.