Shayne

*NOTE: I am really bad at getting people's personality right...

Courtney

It's the morning and I'm in the studio at a staff meeting. There is supposed to be someone joining Smosh! I look over and see Olivia, she looks back at me and she looks as excited as me. She comes over to me and has a sly grin on her face.

"I heard it's a boy, you excited?" 

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be? I love new members!"        

I remember Ian saying something about a surprise. What could that be? I should probably talk to Olivia about it. "Olivia? Do you know what the surprise is?"

"What surprise? Oh! You mean the surprise Ian was talking about!"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I'm not sure but it is probably something stupid. You know, Ian is bringing it, don't get your hopes up," Olivia reminded me.

"Yeah, that is so true!" Me and Olivia laughed and fell out of our chairs. "I can't wait to see the 'amazing' surprise Ian has for us!"

Ian is so oblivious and it's hilarious. I think we're filming a new "Try Not To Laugh" challenge today and I can't wait. Then, after, I get to meet the new member!

😂😂😂

Olivia walked past me and pretended not to see me. She started laughing because she can't control herself for that long. I started laughing really hard and I managed to say, "Yo! Olivia!"

"Wussup?" Olivia responded even though she was laughing.

"I can't wait to meet the new guy!!!!"

"I cAn'T WAit tO mEet tHE nEw GUy," Noah mimicked over our shoulders. We burst into laughter at the same time, then I noticed Keith walk by. He started making some jokes and we were all dying of laughter and making our own jokes through laughter. The three of us walked down the hall dying of laughter the whole way.

"Our new Smosh member will know about your stupid jokes!" Ian yelled over our voices.

Everyone was thrilled for the new member except for Olivia, this puzzled me. She seemed so happy before but now, she seemed to have realized something, what could it possibly be? Why is she so upset -or worried- all of a sudden? I hate seeing my friends like this, especially Olivia.

😂😂😂

Olivia

How did I realize this only now? Of course, a new member is bad! Courtney will slip right through my grasp without even realizing it and soon enough, I'll have lost my best friend forever. But if I explain why, she'll think I'm weird and leave even sooner. I have no choice but to put on a fake smile.

"Are you okay, Olivia?" Courtney asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine just... tired," I lied as Courtney walked out of the room. I just lied to my best friend! What is happening to me and my life? 

"Why does it hurt so bad but feel so... right?" I accidentally whispered.

"Huh?" Noah said.

"Nothing, it's no- On second thought, can you keep a secret?

"What do you think?"

"I need to tell you something really important that I need to get off my chest."

"You can trust me," Noah reassured me.

😂😂😂

Courtney 

Olivia is hiding something from me, I feel it in the darkest parts of my heart. What doesn't she want me to know? This has been nagging me for some time now ever since that one video... I need to talk to someone. Keith almost walked by when he saw my face and knew something was up. "Keith?"

"Yeah, Courtney?"

"I think Olivia is hiding something from me, something really important. I thought she trusted me. I don't know now."

"Obviously she trusts you! It's probably some evil prank or something to show how much she loves you. ♡"

"You're right. It's probably her wicked scheme," I laughed it off pretending it was fine. There was just something off about her today. I don't know what to do about it.

😂😂😂

A couple of Smosh members and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson were waiting in the room with me. I am so excited The Rock is here even after my embarrassing incident on the interview with him last year. This "Try Not To Laugh" challenge was going to be the best, I'll get The Rock to laugh and then there will be Courtney and The Rock fan fiction to read. That probably won't happen though. Come on Courtney, The Rourtney fan fiction! That is a once in a lifetime opportunity that won't happen.

"Is everyone here?" Ian asked.

"Yes," Noah said.

"Yep," Olivia said.

"Everyone is here," Everyone else said.

"Except for- nevermind," I said awkwardly. How could I not see The Rock standing right next to me!

"Did you not see me over here!" Dwayne Johnson joked. Everyone started laughing including my nervous laughter. 

😂😂😂

We had a great time filming the video and Dwayne left after. Everyone was cracking up watching the video when we heard footsteps down the hallway and Ian's familiar voice.

"Now it is time for you to meet your cast members," I heard Ian saying behind the door.

*Door creaks open revealing the new Smosh member standing next to Ian.*

"Hey, guys! My name is Shayne Topp."

Thanks for reading my trashy story! 

What could Olivia be hiding? What secrets are to come?

-Dog Lover ❤🐕