Chapter 4 "Believe me"

Kelsey POV

I walked up to my dorm room stripped my clothes off and changed into some comfy ones. I checked my phone and noticed i havent spoke to bionca in 2 days and i decided to go pop up on her in her dorm.

*knock knock*

I knocked like 12 fucking times as i began to get impatient i just barged in. I saw bionca laying out on the floor almost unconscious.

"Bionca what the hell happened!" Kelsey screamed"

"Bionca!" I screamed again. But this time slapping her face for her to wake up fully.

"Huh?" She finally came to her senses. And was fully awake.

"Bionca what the fuck happened girl?" Kelsey yelled.

"Girl nothing i must've passed out im fine why you busting in here anyway?!" She questioned giving me a weak smile.

"Bitch i cant check up on you? And luckily i did you seem like you was about to die and shit" kelsey preached.

"Girl shut upp im fine i honestly don't know what happened me and jason was arguing and i been stressed and feeling sick lately so i guess i just passed out on the floor" bionca replied nonchalantly

"Mhm" i said.

"Anyway girl tell me why one of rayquan ex's came up to me starting shit bitch she claim that's his i calmly put her ass in check and kindly beat her ass she had me so fucked up B." Kelsey preached pacing back and fourth.

"Girl what? why the fuck you aint call me and Arie? Where them bitches at you trying to pull up on em or what? Cause you know its nothing" Bionca yelled.

"B you already know , but we need to link up with Arie and tell her the plan" i replied.

"Yeah let me text her cause these hoes trying you while your alone bitch and whats up with jason he must be still lying on his dick to these hoes got them hype as shit over him" Bionca joked.

"Girl right thats my nigga but damn he was about to get his ass beat just like that hoe" kelsey retorted.

"Bitch you know riya trying to be like us gathering up tez and jason ex too them bitches so lame and bitch made" bionca laughed.

"Bitch i know but we got some for em" kelsey smiled devilishly.

"Bet it" bionca retorted.

"But girl you know craig?" Kelsey replied changing the subject.

"Yeah why" bionca nodded.

"Becauuseeee he trying to get with me and i think he's really cute bitch but he got hoes of course its nothing i cant handle though" kelsey laughed.

"Bitch he is dangerous him and his right hand man quavo but i heard quavo had some" bionca retorted changing the subject.

"Damnnn Arie always thought he was cute! We definitely gotta let her know now that her and tez through with and i know for facts she got her eyes on quavo" kelsey replied.

"What? Her and tez? What the fuck happened i heard her talking to herself early this morning but wasn't paying her no attention" bionca explained.

"Bitch he gay!" Kelsey blurted out laughing.

Bionca had her mouth wide open as if she just found out the worst but most amusing news ever. The look on her face read "damnn" but i knew she was dying laughing inside.

"Bitch i did not see that coming although tez always was picking out her clothes" bionca joked.

"Ha ha ha right" kelsey retorted.