Chapter 1 The Beginning

Arie's POV
I walked out of Tez's spot mad as hell how could he sit there and act as if i wasn't there?
Tez and I have been dating since my senior year in high school and his sophomore year in college he's everything every bitch in Atlanta wants but cant have cause he's mine.
He's perfect with his brown smooth skin tone and his huge smile and white teeth he hovers over me being 6"1 even though he's tall he has a big body frame his muscles are like 2 of my thighs and im thick. his attraction cant get any better with his light freckles on his smooth skin he wears his diamond earrings everywhere looking good as always with his perfected temp fade all in all he is so sexy and all mine and its makes it worth my while watching these females fein over my nigga.
Im Arianna but known as Arie I'm 5"0 and about 116 pounds with my long jet black hair and my smooth light skin tone. My dimples are my main attraction since every nigga points them out everytime someone new meets me. My coke bottle shape fits me perfectly and my ass is just another attraction.
I have a bad attitude but I'm also humble and goofy don't get me wrong I'm not afraid to speak my mind and check a bitch thats why my best friends Kelsey and Bionca are definitely my bitches till the end .
We've been best friends since freshman year of high school and i love how we all act alike, even though its quite strange i wouldn't replace them for the world their my backbone and keep me sane.
I hopped into my cocaine white BMW and sat there. I hate arguing with Tez he acts as if I'm the problem all the time .
We haven't been in a good spot in our relationship for 2 months now. And its really taking a toll on me although I'm not gonna break up with him imma try to ride it out cause i know these hoes ready for it to end. As i began to turn the keys i saw Tez running up the driveway of his big beautiful estate
Tez's family is more then rich but that isn't what brought me to him he was so sweet and charming and he could handle my attitude and i loved that about him he just needed someone that loved him for him not the material things and that was definitely me.
Tez signaled for me to unlock the door. I side eyed him and sighed .
I did not want to speak to him i was heated and he knows when im heated i say any and everything to hurt someones feelings.
i unlocked the door and looked down at my phone acting as if i was really texting someone
"Arie talk to me" he pleaded.
I continued to ignore him i didn't want nothing to do with him but i still loved him. He nudged me and kissed my neck. I tried to hold back the urge of jumping on top of him and to stand my ground.
He looked up and noticed i was still typing away.
"Damn Arie wtf this why we at where we at now you stay ignoring me when there is a problem but you always complaining about me not trying to fix shit well here i am trying to fix shit" he preached.
I cant believe this nigga had the nerve to say i stay ignoring him when the reason i walked out cause he wanna act like I'm not there just because i missed one fucking football game he acts as if we gotta be so perfect for everyone and were not" he interrupted my thoughts.
"ARIE!!" tez hissed.
I looked up at him with such rage. "What the fuck do you want nigga? I miss one damn game and you act like its the end of the world i have a life too! I cant be at every damn game Tez i be having shit to do" i protested.
I knew i shouldnt have talked to him like that but he needed to hear it. Without a word he looked up at me with his big grey eyes and shook his head. He looked as if he was gonna say something but didn't and hoped out the car and slammed the door storming into his parents house.
I chucked "he wont stay mad for long and he needed to hear that shit "
I turned the car on and sped off continuing my day not worrying about tez and his selfish ass.

Tez POV
"That bitch really irks me man i try so hard to make her happy i try. But shit since she feel like that imma act out my damn self aint no way imma continue to take her shit"

When we fucking we good but when we not everything is horrible we havent had sex in 6 months And its me. I cant explain shit but i feel some way and i need to get my mind right cause these thoughts will ruin me and i'll be damned if i let this shit ruin my career and my reputation.
Tez grabbed the keys off the big dinning room table and ran out the house and hopped into his lambo and sped off to catch up with Arie he knew exactly where she was going when she's mad.