Chapter Two: "Until I met Harry."

Harry's -POV-

The blissful wedding ceremony flowed into the reception party. The wedding had lasted exactly the right amount of time, allowing the sun to set behind the sky. Things slowed down relaxed as the mellow August evening surrounded us. The guests spread out under the soft shine of the twinkle lights and we were greeted again by our family and friends.

We held the knife over the grand spectacular cake. He cut one portion of the cake and unexpectedly he shoved it into my face,

"You're gonna pay for this Tomlinson!" I taunted,

I grabbed a piece of cake like it was a snowball and threw it at my husband's face. We ended up laughing and taking turns of shoving the cake at each other's face. I manfully swallowed my portion as Louis watched in disbelief. But after that we cleaned ourselves at the bathroom and gladly our tuxes weren't covered with icing.

The song 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran started in the background and Louis pulled me into his arms for a customary first dance; I went willingly, despite my fear of dancing, especially when there's people watching me, but this is our wedding after all so I'll just have to suck it up.

He left one hand on the small of my back and grabbed my right hand with the other. He cradled our hands to his chest; I could feel his heart beat under my palm, and I guessed that he hadn't placed my hand there accidentally. He began pulling me around in a slow circle that matched the tempo of the music coming from behind us.

Louis interlocked his fingers with mine and kissed me lightly with his soft lips.

"I'm glad you didn't have to stand on your tippy toes for that" I teased,

"Har har" he rolled his eyes,

"I was kidding boo," I giggled, "I love you"

I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer to me while he put his arms on my shoulder. I bent my head towards his and kissed him tenderly and adoringly. Wanting him to know even more that I love him and life without him isn't just unbearable but also unimaginable,

"Boobear!" Joanna squealed, gushing while walking towards us holding a glass of dandelion wine "My baby all grown up now! I'm so happy for you! Oh, I'm gonna cry again! My beautiful make-up! Ugh!"

Louis and I exchanged a brief conspiratorial look.

"Thanks mom" he kissed her on the cheeks, she hugged me too and I did the same.

"Mic test, mic test" Liam tapped the mic, "Okay, so everybody let's all take a sit for a moment and let's call on a few people who'd have to say their speech in front about our newly wedded couple" The crowd cheered and I sat at our table next to Louis along with our parents.

"Before anything else I'd like to say congrats again to Harry and Louis I'm so happy for you guys" she crowed, "Anyways, as you all know I'm Harry's big sister and I've basically knew him my whole life. Harry doesn't fall in love, he never did have any crushes at school. To be honest I thought when were kids Harry was abnormal, maybe he lacks some veins in his heart that's why it doesn't fall in love. But one day, as I sat waiting for the three traffic lights to turn green, someone was calling me, I picked up the phone and didn't even bother to see who it was, I said 'hello?' and the line was silent for a second until someone spoke and said "Gemma, I met somebody" the voice was serious, it was familiar to my ears but I didn't expect it to be Harry, the voice spoke again and said "I think I'm in love" when I looked at my phone it was Harry, I was extremely shocked. Imagining that was the very first time someone made his heart skip a beat and when I went home I even had to mark my calendar for that, I had to. That day was special and it should be a holiday worldwide because for goodness sake my brother is in love for the first time in his entire life!"

There was a quick pause, then she continued.

"The next day after that what I did first thing in the morning was to wake up early just so I could barge inside Harry's room and demand him to tell me what happened yesterday. But when I did, I caught him talking to somebody on the phone, he was chuckling and smiling-his smile was different when he was talking to whoever that person on the phone was, it's not that kind of smile when you see pizza, or when you meet your favorite boy band member. His smile was unexplainable beginning from that day to this day, and I hope and pray that, that smile will never change. So when after that phone call which I stood at the doorframe observing Harry was by the way amazing to watch. He told me all about him, the guy he bumped into at the men's washroom of McDonald's was the best day of his life, he said that if he didn't feel like peeing he wouldn't have met Louis and there probably might no wedding to celebrate right now if it wasn't for Harry's kidney." she laughed, as well as the crowd, "So, cheers!"

I looked at Louis who was clapping his hands for Gemma as she walked down from the stage. Gemma was right, if it wasn't for my kidney I wouldn't be able to wear a tux beside this person who I am grateful that I get to be part of his life.

"Thank you Gemma for that wonderful speech, and now let's hear the speech of Harry's other half, Louis" Liam announced, the guests clapped and cheered for him while Louis stood up and kissed my forehead then walked up the stage,

"First off I would like to say a massive thank you to all of the people here who came tonight," he said flattered, "Second, there are plenty of food at the buffet so don't be shy someone with a fake blonde hair will surely eat it all and I'm not talking about you Niall so don't worry buddy!"

The crowd laughed out loud. Niall's face turned pink as he blinked, slight annoyed about what Louis had said,

"Whatever" Niall muttered under his breath.

His serene eyes held mine for an immeasurable moment, then he took a deep breath.

"Love isn't like some enchanted evening. It isn't a fairy tale or even love at first sight. That isn't real life. Until I met Harry. Because of Harry, I've experienced emotions that I didn't even know I had. I think about him all the time, I think about him even if he's with me, and I just can't stop thinking about him. It's like the moment we bumped into each other, he crawled inside my brain and stayed there," he affectionately explained, "So whatever happens for tomorrow and for the rest of my life, I'm happy now, because Harry, I love you and you're mine"

I stood up and ran heading towards the stage. My hand gripped tight around his neck and kissed him roughly. My lips fiercely molding against his as he put his arms on top of my shoulder. He pulled his face away and whispered,

"You do know we're gonna have our honeymoon tonight so we'll basically do this all over again, right?" his voice was low and soft,

"I know" I began kissing him again in a way that should be illegal, too persuasive but still pleasurable.