{Chapter 1}

The moment his alarm rings on his phone he knows what time it is, he knows school starts again. He tries not to think so bad and imagine that this year it will be great, this year he will pass all classes easily. But that's all it was, a try.

After staying in bed for 10 more minutes not wanting to get out he heard someone calling from down the stairs
"Get out! School starts in 10 minutes and you should leave!" the voice of a woman screams, it's his mom getting mad because he should leave.

He finally gets out of bed and gets ready, it's not a long day luckily. Just some information about the years and getting his books.
Once down stairs his mother looks angrily at him for not getting up earlier, "You know your first school day is about to start, now get your stuff, grab your bike and move it" she says. With a sigh he grabs his keys and walks over to the dark wooden front door, he grabs the doorknob and opens the door, after walking out he slams the door close.

While biking to school all these thoughts go through his head 'what if I fail this year' is the one that has the most impact, he knows that if he fails that his mom will literally kill him. He also knows that she would never let him do the thing he loves the most again, creating YouTube videos and live-streaming.
But luckily those are not the only thoughts in his head, 'Maybe I will finally get 1000 subscribers this year'.

Once he's almost at school he already sees the crowds of kids standing in front and inside of the school.
He parks his bike with the rest and slowly walks over to the school and all the people in front of it. Once inside he already knows exactly where to go. He walks over to the classroom he is supposed to go to and walks in, he looks around in the room and all the kids already inside.

He immediately noticed the guy in the back, he wore a black hoodie and had the hood on his head which covered most of his short black hair. As it seemed he was chewing on some gum and was on his phone.
A weird tingling feeling went through his body the moment the guy looked up, his bright blue eyes locked with his, but just for a second.
Pency walked over and took place at the table in front of him.
Thoughts went through his head about this guy, he didn't know anything about him.
But what he did know is that he wanted to know everything about this 'mystery boy'.