Chapter [2]

Hey guys! It's me, your Author, Wild! :D

I am so, so sorry for not updating, like, I've been procrastinating for days now.

I had to spend some time with my family since Christmas happened, as well as the start of a new year. 

And that reminds me...

Well, better late than never, right? ^^'

And a positive mental note to everyone out there....

"The first of January is the first blank page of a 365 paged book.

Write a good one."

~Brad Paisley

Also, this part might contain some angst. 
No matter how negative this chapter gets, always remember...

You're not a cutting board, don't cut yourself. You're not a hanger, don't hang yourself. 

You're YOU. Be YOU. 

~~~

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

After taking a short yet a refreshing shower, you hurriedly staggered out of the bathroom towards your bed. 

You put your undergarments on, then decided to wear a plain t-shirt. Nobody was going to notice this anyways since the baggy hoodie covered your outfit. You hastily put the jeans on,—jumping upwards as you pull the waist band at the same time. You grabbed a pair of socks from your drawer and put them on as well. After successfully putting the socks on, you grabbed your phone from your bedside table and unplugged it.

Your phone automatically opened as soon as the charger was out of contact with its port. It was then you noticed that several notifications had popped up while you were spending your time inside the bathroom. All of them were from Twitter.

There were tweets from different people,— showing pictures of themselves at the convention that you were about to attend to while posing. Your eyes widened in shock. "Already there?! Holy shit. They are SUPER fast!" You muttered to yourself in disbelief. All of the tweets had you mentioned and tagged. Some tweets had already gained more than a thousand likes. 

You gave yourself a small smile and decided to post a tweet as well. 

"What am I gonna post about...?" You hesitantly asked yourself as you took your gaze away from your phone. You looked around the room you were in,— trying to find a perfect subject for your soon-to-be tweet. Your gaze was caught by a shining material lying on the soft surface of your bed. You smiled.

You made your way towards your bed and grabbed your mask. You slightly brushed the dust off of it, if there were any, and put it back down on your bed at a proper angle. You went back to your phone and clicked the camera, before capturing a photo of your mask lying on the bed. You cropped the photo, and instantly went back to Twitter.