The night i have fallen

*Unedited version*

I was laying on the fluffly clouds, my white feathered wings spread. Looking into the sky. What is it like to be a devil? What is it like to be a sinner?
The voice in my head said. I was a good angel but i wasnt perfect everyone has their flaws. Even angels.
Slowly the time passed and the ocean blue sky turned black and shining white starts were looking down at me. There is a legend:

If an angel dies and their soul wasnt pure enough they become a star. A white star forever trapped in the black night sky. As a black sheep between a flock of pure white sheep.

I never was good enough for anyone but i died good. I was sick of being a Good angel. I was here pretending for 56 years now! Inside i wasnt good enough i told myself every night before going to sleep. Hod may think that i am good but i am sick of preteneding of being someone who i am not. Aomeone good . Someone pure.

"Fuck it! "

I shouted into the night sky. I got up and folded my wings on my back. There is nothing to loose i dont care if i am going to hell i dont care if i hurt someone i dont care if i kill someone. I will do anything to end this pain i am felling. I will do anything to get out of here and show them who i am really inside.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. In front of me were dark blue clouds with a bit of fadeing rose red. Clouds are rexlective that means it is sunset. I took a few steps my bare feet were cold from laying on the clouds all day. I did have a job to do yes but i was disgusted by it. I hated helping people especialy children so when i was choosen to be a protector of one young boy from earth boy oh boy. i am sure you know what i did. I ditched the job as much as i could. But there were consequences. Some guardien angel found out and reported me to the queen . Just so yoi know we do have a hierarchy here in heaven.

All the way on the bottom there are the new angels . They are 'reborn' here in heaven and they have to earn their wings. After they earn them they become as we call them 'the true angels' they are just basic angels. They do some jobs like helping humans or doing favours for others. After you reach a good reputation and you have enough respect . A guardien angel will promote you to being guardien angel too. You will get a bunch of angels to take care of and help them 'rise' . Above guardien angels are the guards. They are only 2 choosen every 100 years and their job is to protect the queen. She takes care of everything in heaven from judgeing the souls that are choosen to go to heaven to helping god himself. Gosh i hate her. I once met her on my trail she almost kicked me to hell.
From my point of view she is narcissistic, egoistic,greedy, she has too much pride and she is Cynicistic. There is so much more but it would take hours to discribe how awful she is.

Back to me.

I was walking on the  black fluffly clouds . I was heading towards my house. Well it wasnt a house it was more like a cave for angels to live in. Only the highest angels had houses.
There it was. It was a cave formed from clouds. Yes it was comftrable to sleep in it but you also had to sleep not even a meter from another angel you dont even know. It was empty before but that was long time ago. Now the heaven and hell is overpopulated. I was once but only once in hell as a exterimator. Hell suprisingly didnt look  that bad. I know that the 'princess' of hell build a hotel to rehabilate demons into going to heaven but as much as i heard it doesnt go well. I an not suprised.
I walked into the cave. My things were thrown on the ground . Well i didnt have much things. I only have a few clothes and my necklece. And well..... a knife. My knife. I made it back when i was on earth. It was from steel. I made the blade look like feathers. Why feathers?
I loved birds. Especialy hawks and eagles. I liked them becouse they were predators. They could end somethings life so easily . Just with a claw. It was fascinating..
Nevermind i walked in and grabbed my necklece and thr knife. I knew what i am going to do.
I hid the knife un my bra and put the neckleace on. My mother gave it to me. It was a dark blue feather hanged on a string. It was tight on my neck but that was a intencion.