How they hug

💜Asra💜
Whether it's from the front or behind, they always buries their face in your neck. They hug you randomly when they're cold or bored, sometimes when they're not feeling their best. You get the biggest hugs when they have to go somewhere without you.

❤️Nadia❤️
She gives more kisses then hugs, but nonetheless she's a great hugger. She pulls you against her and gives you a gentle but firm squeeze. Her hugs are never short, and probably last a little more than a minute.

💙Julian💙
He's all about randomly jumping you with a bear hug. He always wants som hugs or cuddles, so he's practically glued to you 24/7. His hugs last long enough to probably fit under the definition of cuddles.

♥️Portia♥️
No matter your size, she gives you a big squeeze while lifting you up. Unless you're doing something or working, you will get lifted up randomly. There isn't a day you live you don't get hugged at least once.

💚Muriel💚
He tries to not be awkward about hugs but sometimes it ends up happening. When he hugs you, it's more or less of him forming a barrier around you with his arms because he doesn't want to squeeze you too tight and harm you. If he feels vulnerable, or senses you feel distressed, he will barrier hug you.

💛Lucio💛
Things can get a bit dangerous because of that arm of his, so when he hugs you it's either a very intense side hug or super gentle full hug. He will go out of his way to give you intense side hugs when you're busy or not paying attention to him.