Introduction

This book is primary to MCYT, which includes current or once to be Minecraft YouTubers. The main characters consisting of the members in The Pack. The book series will have characters from known MCYT groups and series, like, but not limited to, Team Crafted, Minecraft Diaries, Mianite, The Magic Animal Club, etc.

This book and future books contain visuals and images from different artists that have volunteered on this project. Artists are always welcome to join but shall give me an example of their latest art. I am not that picky as I want this project to be filled with many artists and that I try my best to not restrict artists from their abilities. If you wish to apply as an artist, please DM/PM me in Wattpad, I will then give you my Discord nametag. I would be very happy to see this develop over time as the series continues.

As for editors, I don't plan on having editors until the book is done to be edited. I will only give the editing job to trusted people.

I am still debating to add ships/OTPs (Vikklan, Poofless, Merome, Kenoco, Noochzahhutt, etc.)

Please, enjoy the book as you can.

Artists who so far helped me or volunteered in this project (NOTE: ARTISTS WILL BE CREDITED AFTER EVERY PICTURE THEY DREW ON THIS BOOK. THEY WILL THEN BE GIVEN A SHOUT OUT AND A FREE FANART FROM AS A THANKS BY THE END OF THIS BOOK.)

-GalaxyArts_Wolf17

-JustTrashPerson

-PhoenixWolf74

-Lake(Irl friend)

-Another girl but I forgot her Wattpad username and won't tell me again.

Again, feel free to join :)