|Prologue|

3rd Person POV

A long time ago in the world of Minecraftia where all lived in peace...

About almost everyone happily lived together under the watchful eyes of two and powerful brothers who are known and loved by the people.

They go by Notch and Herobrine.

Art by: Kieshartz

 You wouldn't have imagined that the code would be the size of an average chicken (Minecraft entity wise) held more power and importance then what it looks like. Everyone's lives depended on it as barely anyone knew about the code. They had to keep the existence of the code to avoid possible snitching and to try to harness it. A non-god who uses could kill themselves if they abused it. It was all fine and balanced as it should be.

 That's when they attacked. People that everyone thought were extinct and banished from the land. They are people known to destroy and rewrite the rules. People who only seek power and superiority. People who corrupted themselves from feasting on power and became the mistake and misjudgment of the gods. They know about the code, they know how much power it held, they know that they can have the world in their hands with it.

 A man was staring at the security camera-like video that the code was showing him. Seeing a good handful of people with dark black or brown cloaks that hid their faces who invade the place with the portal that would lead to where they are. "Intruders." He hears his brother beside him whisper. "They somehow got through without the alarms, nor have the king of the city or at least neighboring ones have warned us." He continues. "Something must've happened to them." The man says as he watched the cameras.

 "What shall we do, brother?" His darker-skinned half-sibling asked. The older of the two looks at him and thinks deeply about their situation. His eyes avert back to the ones invading the castle of the Mansha kingdom, nearing to the room that would be able to transport them to where he and his brother is. "They can only get in if they have the key and the password. They've should have the key if they're rushing towards us at such a pace, but only the selected knows the password. Plus, only us gods, the chosen Immortals and the Mansha king knows the password and it should be in voice recognition." He says without a bit of fright, but he felt that he should be. "Indeed, what you say are true, but..." His brother trails off as he sees the crowd find the secret passageway to the portal room. "They don't have the king or any Immortal we've given the gift to with them." He states.

 They both look at each other and the older one nods. "They must be up to something far more than we may know..." He then sees someone push through to the crowd after they've reached the area. The figure wore a dirty white cloak that stood out from the rest of them yet had neither of them noticed. He must be the leader due to his sudden approach to the portal without anyone's protest and a much lighter color on the clothing martial. The gods' eyes catch the glint of the key that the figure pulled out under its cloak and sparkled under the dim light of the room that was surrounded by runes and magical stones. As he had expected, they've already taken the key, but how would they get in?