18 - Golden Dinner

I took the essentials and the book. I and Ashley then came out of the room and closed it again and hid it with the mirror. We turned off the lights and left...

"Do you know where that Phoenix Forest is?" Asked Avneet.

"I searched about that forest. It's in Texas, Austin. If we take car then it will take 18 hours and on plane 2 hrs." - Ash

"I think I'm gonna do a world tour in this Vampire adventure" - Avu

"I have booked a flight for tomorrow 9 PM! And mom and dad are out of city due to business trip for a month so i guess I'm free!" - Ash

"Long Trip... Okayy but i don't have any clothes.." - Ash

"Let's go for shopping!" Ashley said and sat behind me.

"Are you serious!?" I said and gave her a scary stare. She immediately left the room.

"I'll bring juice!" She shouted while going to other room.

Siddharth's Pov

"I booked a flight. We are leaving tomorrow at 6:30 Pm for Texas." Said Clara while packing her bags.

"Ok then.. I'll get my things packed." I said and then left Savanah's house.

Next Day
6:00 PM

Author's Pov

"Where is Clara? We will get late!"-Sid

"I'm here! I'm here! Let's leave and yeah Sage isn't coming. She is out of town so i told her it's ok and we will manage so..!" - C

"It's ok.. We are already six!" - Sav

"Let's go then." - Medusa

They all took their bags and called 2 cabs. The cabs arrived in 5 minutes and they made their way to Airport.

After 10 minutes they reached airport. And the flight was on time. They all were a bit nervous but still confident about saving Dev and getting rid of that evil JD.

At 8:50 their flight landed in Texas, Austin. They all came out of the aeroplane and planned to rest for a night in a hotel because it was 11:50 there.

Avneet and Ashley also landed in Texas at 3 AM. They spent their night in a hotel.

Next Day

It was morning and all of them were in Phoenix forest on different ways. Sid with his group and Avneet with Ashley. They had no idea where exactly is Devin but still they kept on moving.

"I've read about this forest! It's also called a Supernatural Forest. You know this forest was named when a man saw a Phoenix bird in this forest. It's a very supernatural bird which no one have ever seen. It's made of fire. I never believed on those stories before but i think i have to believe now."-Ash

"Interesting!"  Avneet said as she removed a large branch in front of her.

"You know i even heard that this bird dies in flames but then it comes again by arising from the ashes from its predecessor." - Ash

"Wow! Obtaining a new life from your ashes.. Lucky bird hun!" Avneet chuckled.

"These stories are true.. Don't believe if you don't want to!" - Ash

"Let's see if we find that Phoenix Bird here in this forest!" - Avu

"Avi! Look there.. It's a cave.. Wanna go in and check..?"

"Let's do it!" Avneet said and both of them went in the cave. They took out their flashlights and observed the cave. It was filled with carved drawings.

Ashley had a camera too. She took pictures of the ancient drawings. They all were so unique and different. Avneet got schocked after seeing one drawing.

"What happened?" - Ash

"These... These are the deans, the exact figure that i saw that day!" - Avu

"Omg! They are so scary. It's ok we will just leave."

Ashley took the pic of almost all drawings over there and they both kept on moving.

Meanwhile Siddharth and his group was also in that cave. They just entered inside. They all explored the cave and made steps more quickly as Sid was starting to feel that his brother was here. It was of course because of that ring.

Avneet was walking when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked back and saw that Dean again. Avneet Ashley were so scared to see him and was about to run when that Dean grabbed their wrists and within a moment took them to a whole other land.

They opened their eyes. They saw a big room which was looking more like a castle room. They heard a horrible laughing sound from backside.

They turned and saw a man wearing a black tuxedo. He was coming towards them with a big smirk on his face.

"Jordan Here! Hello Ladies, Welcome to my world!" He said and chuckled.

"Elizabeth, Serve our guests!" JD said and a beautiful lady with ombre hairs and green eyes nodded with a smile.

"Come my ladies! I won't give you a chance of complain." She said and we followed her.

We had no other option. We knew it, something very bad is coming to us but we had no idea what to do.

Unexpectedly that lady took us to a huge room which was decorated with candle lights. There was a big Dinning Table.

A guy there pulled chairs for us to sit and we both sat down. we were still wearing our bags. That lady came to uz amd gently removed our bags and took them with her.

After some time, some well dressed men and women brought a lot of different kinds of dishes.

The table was filled with many dishes. They both haven't even seen some dishes in their life. They were just staring at the food when they heard some footsteps. They looked back and saw Siddharth and his friends. They all were shocked to see each other.

They were guided to have a seat. Sid and all nodded and they all sat down. Their bags were taken away too.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? I ASKED YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS AND HOW DID YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS PLACE?" Siddharth said in a loud whisper.

Avneet was about to answer when JD came from behind. He came in and sat down with all of them.

"Have This Golden Dinner Everyone!" Jordan said as he took a fork and started his meal.

Seeing him everyone started eating too. Everyone was worried for what's gonna happen next but sid was even worried for what is gonna happen with Avneet. He was here to save his brother but now his Girl is in danger too.

THANKS EVERYONE! I LUV U GUYS... I THOUGHT I LOST MY CHAPTERS AND I WON'T WRITE AGAIN BUT YOU ALL ARE SO SUPPORTIVE! THANKS TO _sarcasticteen FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH ARRANGING THE CHAPTERS❤️