The fast and the furiously humiliated

A/N

Well here we are again with the updates! Heads up this update is gonna be a short one

Well here we are again with the updates! Heads up this update is gonna be a short one. It's been such a long time and I have to regroup and come up with some interesting plots and twists!

But I will try to keep things updated at least somewhat regularly after January 20th since I am going on vacation soon and I have absolutely no idea if there will be WiFi haha

Anywayssssss:

Enjoy the mild not very interesting update!

The hiatus is officially over!

It's been what? Like two years? Hopefully there are still people out there reading this and if they are: please don't be upset with my long disappearance and the very long cliffhangers haha

Love ya readers!

Sincerely;

~Ringleader_Robin
(Kit)

———————————————-

Rat ,whose role was currently being played by Jason, gave a panicked look to "Robin" . They were fucked.. totally screwed with no chance of getting out of this.

Yet Robin , whose role is currently being played by Dick, had an oddly calm demeanor despite his equally panicked thoughts. There was barely a minute before the Batman would enter where they were. He needed out of here and fast; but how? Zeta beams are out of the question since that was direction of dark knight. Robin snapped out of his thoughts when his hand was grabbed, and the next thing he knew he was being held piggy back style on kid flash's back.

Dick wanted to puke. He really did as the next thing he knew he was at the same fucking beach outside MT justice that he had gotten sun poisoning.

" sorry sorry!" Wally held up his hands as he watched Robin hunch over , looking like he was about to lose the sandwich he just ate. " I just knew that you didn't want to see Batman and then I got you into this mess and I'm sorry I totally didn't think he'd show up I promise!" Wally was speaking a mile a minute. He didn't even realize that the other would definitely get whiplash picking them up like that but it was in the moment. ".. uh...you okay there Robin?" He asked hesitantly.

Dick was resisting the urge to punch Wally in the face more than his urge to vomit from being disoriented. "..UHG.. just— just give me a second–" he heaved but nothing came up. As humiliating as it was; at least he didn't have to face the bat.. something told him that they would see right through him; his plan being ruined. " I'm good—" Robin made another gagging sound ; this time not from motion sickness but from him having to swallow his pride acting aside. " Thanks" UHG it felt gross on his tongue. Sure he said it before in his life but that was a slip up. This time he felt like he needed to pour some bleach on his tongue afterwards. ".... though I think I need to go now... for obvious reasons."

" Well the Zeta beams aren't really an option..cause the bat is there.." Wally pointed out; which was not helping how much Dick wanted to go back in time and punch himself in the face for coming up with this stupid prank.

" Well.. " dick took a deep breath ; trying to keep up his charade up. Might as well keep up with this act for the time being but the second mini rat had him meet up again; he is switching back. " I guess I can stay around town until Batman leaves—" dick paused to see that Wally wasn't listening to him; he figured it was M'ganns telepathic communication again.. so he waited.." patiently"

" Roy says we have a mission." Wally finally spoke up, looking uneasy.

Dick had a feeling he wasn't going to like this. However; it didn't take a genius to know where this was going to go.

" Our mission is to bring you in." Matt added nervously. He didn't want to scare off Robin after their chat. Wally honestly thought that they could be friends if not a teammate. " BUT! Maybe it's gonna be like Rat! He wanted rat to join and that's why he wanted us to bring him in! It's gonna be okay—"

" I'm not joining; you don't even know me" Dick answered; not used to someone actually WANTING him to join. But then again.. they want robin..he wasn't real..or at least he was as fake as they come. Where was this enthusiasm when he was Rat? Dick felt his fists clench. " good luck trying to capture me then; I won't make it easy on you." Dick took a deep breath and forced the chipper smile back. " we'll make it a game, think of it as a game of tag. " catch me and I'll walk right up to Batman and even give him a handshake if you want."

Kid flash stared at the other with confusion now. " Tag?" That seemed oddly childish and unexpected after just telling someone that Batman wants to question them. " but—"

" just give me an hour head start and then you can come after me. Your other friends can join too if they like.. you'll need all the help you can get." Dick added in a playful and cocky tone. Perhaps this wasn't going to be ruined after all. He could take the mini league down a peg and humiliate them. He was going to make it impossible for them.

After all; they were trying to catch someone that didn't really exist.

" only rule is that you don't tell Batman. We have a deal?" Dick extended his hand out to the speedster.

Wally gave another pause before nodding " everyone agrees." He grabbed Dicks Hand " we won't male it easy either. "