two

trapped for one hour_

Even though Jihoon allowed him to speak, Soonyoung didn't spoke any word. He wasn't sure if Jihoon would find it annoying. So he just shut his mouth. Then, Jihoon sighed. "I didn't tell you to speak that you shut up. Talk, I'm bored." he complained. Soonyoung glanced at him in suprise. "If I have to be trapped with you, entertain me, like you entertain your friends. They always laugh when you talk." Jihoon said, not looking at the older. "I don't know what to talk about.. Or what you wanna hear.." Soonyoung whispered. "Just talk. I won't answer anyways. It's just for my entertainment." the smaller one explained. "That's boring." Soonyoung complained. He thought that, when Jihoon allows him to talk, he should reply. Actually, he hoped to get to know Jihoon a little bit more. "So what? Do I have to response?" Jihoon asked. "Yes?" the other boy said. "If I ask you questions, you have to answer. Otherwise, it's rude." he continued. Jihoon laughed slightly. "I don't care about being rude, especially to you." he said dry. 

Soonyoung felt how his heart broke a bit. He still didn't understand why Jihoon hated him that much. They never talked much, just for some school projects. Or in PE, because they were chosen in the same team. So why did Jihoon hate him? "Why do you hate me that much? What did I do to you?" Soonyoung suddenly asked. He wanted to know why the only person he adored hated him more than anything else. 

Jihoon glanced at him. Yeah, why did he hate him? Jihoon realized that he had no certain reason. "You're not sympathetic to me." he just said. He didn't want Soonyoung to realize that he didn't know either. "That's the only reason?" Soonyoung asked, sounding a bit hurt. Because Jihoon didn't want to argue more, he just nodded. The older laughed disbelieving. "Wow. Ok. That's.. Wow." he just said. Jihoon didn't know why but he felt sorry. "Soonyoung, listen-" he began, but Soonyoung cutted his words. "No, it's ok. I understand this. It's totally ok." he said. Of couse, Soonyoung didn't understand it at all. He had huge problems to hide that he was about to cry. 

Thanks god, he got distracted by a strange sound. Jihoon slung his arms around his stomach, pulled his knees close to his body and blushed. "Was.. That your stomach?" Soonyoung asked. "What do you care about it?" Jihoon asked, still embarressed. Soonyoung sighed and opened his backpack. He took a plastic bag out off it and closed it. Jihoon stared at the bag. The older opened it and took a sandwich. He held it to Jihoon, who just glanced at him. "I don't want it." he said. "I saw how you stared at the bag. And we already had it. I just wanna help you." Jihoon shook his head. "I don't need your help!" he repeated, but his stomach was against him: it made a sound again. Soonyoung sighed. "Just take it. Don't think about the fact it's from me. Think it's from Wonwoo or someone else but me." he said calm. Jihoon looked at him and grabbed the sandwich carefully. "Thanks.." he whispered. "What?" Soonyoung asked, checking if he listened right. "You clearly heard me." Jihoon snapped and bit in the sandwich. Soonyoung just smiled happily. 

Another half hour passed in total silence. Soonyoung thought about talking, as he remembered that Jihoon allowed to, but then reminded himself, that Jihoon won't answer. So he didn't say anything. So he thought about playing games on his phone. But wouldn't that be rude? Jihoon didn't seem to have his phone with him and they needed Soonyoungs battery, just in case the accident service would call him again. "What artist do you like?" Jihoon asked out of nowhere. Soonyoung was actually very suprised that the younger one started the conversation. "I'm a huge SHINee fan." he answered. [A/n: today is the 18th dec... rip legend kim jonghyun :c]

"Really? What is your favourite song?" Jihoon wanted to know. Soonyoung was a bit overwhelmed. He never expected his neighbour to be a fan of SHINee. "I think it's Sherlock.. Or View. Ahh i can't decide!" Soonyoung complained. "Me neither." Jihoon said. "But I think it's Married To The Music." he smiled. Yes, he smiled. Soonyoung could feel how his face got hot. Lee Jihoon smiled at him. Jihoon looked at him in an odd way. "You're ok?" he asked the older one. He nodded quickly. "Of course I am!" he said. "Because your face is red. Like a tomato." Jihoon found. Soonyoung turned away quite fast and didn't speak again. "I told you to talk to me, tomato." the younger one said. "Come on, just talk." he tried to force Soonyoung to talk. "Stop pressuring me. And stop calling me tomato." he complained. "What if I don't stop, tomato?" Jihoon teased the older one. "Just stop it already, dwarf." he said. Jihoon got quiet. "Don't ever call me like this again." he said very serious. "I'm sorry.." Soonyoung whispered. Jihoon glanced at ghim again. He apologized. He himself didn't even think about apologizing for calling him a tomato and he just told Soonyoung once to stop so he would apologize.. Jihoon was confused. 

~883 words