five

"Y-You're just tired.. Sleep again or let go of me.." Soonyoung tried to get away from this situation, but Jihoon still was that close. "I felt how you kissed my head. I am tired, but not stupid, Soonyoung." Jihoon spoke. Soonyoung cursed himself mentally and blushed insanely. Jihoon chuckled. "So you do. I think I am right if I say, that I am the person you like?" he asked provokating. "What if you'd be it?" the taller aked quietly. "Hmm.. I'd play along as long as we are trapped and then tell everyone to make you go down in shame?" he thought loudly. 

Jihoon was still thinking, but then Soonyoung grabbed his wrists and pinned him on the floor. Jihoon glanced at the older perplexed. "W-what are you doing?" he stuttered. Soonyoung leaned closer. "I-i asked you something!" the younger complained. He felt how his head went hot and his heart started beating strongly. Soonyoung just laughed. "W-what are you laughing at again?" Jihoon wanted to know. "Your reaction is adorable." the older whispered into Jihoon's ear with a rough voice giving Jihoon goosepumps all over his body. Jihoon didn't know how to feel. Did he still hate Soonyoung or did he just start gaining feelings and attraction towards the older boy? "And now listen. You're right, I like you. And this is not a confession, because you'll reject me anyways. But if you tell anyone, I'd tell everyone about today and will tell them, that you layed under me, helpless, blusing." Soonyoung said seductively. Jihoon gulped. The older just lauged and pulled away, making Jihoon gasp in relief. "Is it that bad that I like you?" Soonyoung asked now, like he had a splitted personality. Jihoon glared at him. He didn't think it was bad, but he still didn't like Soonyoung anyways... Or did he just hated him to pressure his feelings? He wasn't sure either. He wasn't sure if he hated the older or if he started feeling the same way than him. "I'm not sure.." he said quietly. 

They spent 20 minutes in silence, Jihoon in a corner, Soonyoung in the middle of the room, playing games on his phone again. "Stop playing. We need your phone. Just in case-" he began, but got interrupted. "Just in case, that the emergency service is calling us, I know." he finished the younger's sentence. Jihoon didn't know why, but he liked the thought of Soonyoung knowing what he wanted to say. To his suprise, Soonyoung stopped playing and leaned against the iron wall. "But what should I do instead?" he complained, actually more to himself than to Jihoon, but the smaller answered. "I don't know. You could-" he got interrupted by another strange noisse the elevator made, causing Jihoon to slide over to Soonyoung again. Soonyoung sighed smiling and put his arm around Jihoon's back. He started running through Jihoon's hair to calm him down. A minute after the strange sound stopped, Soonyoung stopped comforting the younger. "Hey.." Jihoon said with red cheeks. "Who told you to stop..?" he asked shyly making Soonyoung smile. So he continued and he could feel how Jihoon calmed down. "Don't you dare to fall asleep again. It's so boring if no one's hating me." the older laughed slightly. Jihoon didn't think he hated Soonyoung any longer. He wasn't sure if he liked him, wehter as a friend than romanticly, but he was sure not to hate the older boy any longer. Maybe he just felt like this because he was trapped and was about to go insane, he thought in the other hand. "I won't fall asleep." he said. Soonyoung leaned closer to his ear. "That's a promise, right?" he asked in a low voice, making Jihoon shiver. He couldn't explain why, but he nodded, showing agreement to the older. 

"Did someone ever tell you that your hair is super soft and beautiful?" Soonyoung said suddenly, after five minutes of silence. Jihoon felt himself blushing and shook his head slowly. "Then, your hair is super soft and beautiful." the older admitted. Jihoon blushed even more and hid his face in Soonyoung's hoodie, not really knowing why he did this. But by listening closely, he heard that Soonyoung's heart raced madly an he started smiling. "Do I make you that nervous?" he asked a bit chuckling. "I-i have no idea what you are talking about.." the older stuttered shyly. Jihoon looked up to him. "I'm not stupid, I can hear your heartbeat." he said monotone. He could literally feel how Soonyoung stared at his lips. "Do my lips look super soft and beautiful, too?" he asked provokating. Soonyoung gulped. Of course they did, he had huge problems to control himself to not kiss the younger, especially because he was that close to him. Jihoon didn't know why,but he liked it that he had such a huge impact to the older. He felt like he had to continue teasing him. "Then, why don't you try them?"

~831 words