Twins from the portal

Chapter 1:

" Today is the day" said Taylor. "Today's the day I will escape from the portal." You see Taylor and her twin Tara had been taken in to a portal to a magical land far away. They didn't know where they were because they had been taken away when they were only 8, but now that they are 11 they understand. They could tell by te candy canes, lollipops,cupcakes and cookies that they were in candy land.

You would think that since they were only 11 they would love to be in candy land and would never want to leave, but that's not the case. They had not seen their parents in 3 years and they were still pretty young. Taylor and Tara did not know why they had been taken into the portal why couldn't it be Jane and Sally or Megan and melodie. When they first arrived to the magnificent and yummy candy land they thought they were dreaming. They had never seen such a beautiful sight before. About 10 minutes after they had arrived the graceful fairy queen came down to greet them.

"Why hello my pretty children what may I get for you? Tara's first response to her was "some Dr.pepper and pizza." Right then Taylor stopped Tara and said,"we want out. We want to see our parents!" The fairy queen was stricken with shock when she heard Taylor say that. "What?!? You don't want to find the red shoes?" "Noo what red shoes and where are we anyways? The fairy queen ( Elizabeth)

Said,"you don't know about the red shoes?" "No" said Tara. Well if you choose to go back to the real world follow the blue brick road."

That's exactly what they did.they had been walking on the hard blue bricks for an hour until they spotted the dark,scary forest. At first Tara thought that there were pieces of corn laying on the ground but she was way off. They slowly entered the forest wondering what would happen if they went in. Would they come back out? As they went in deep enough to see what the objects on the ground were they were amazed yet freaked out.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

---------------------------------------------

Rate

Comment

Vote

Read more

-kylie