Chapter 6: was it him?

Chapter 6:

When they saw their grandpa (Gangi) they hesitated for a minute. They did not believe what they were seeing. Was it really Gangi? As soon as thy realized it was Gangi they ran as fast as they could to hug and squeeze him as much as they could.

When they stood by him Taylor asked him,"Gangi why are you here? Did you get sucked into the portal too?" Gangi said," What who are you and what portal?" "What you don't remember me? I am your granddaughter?" Said Taylor.

"Nooo. I think I would've remembered my own gran kids."Taylor and Tara were shocked. Was this really Gangi or someone else. If it was Gangi why did he not remember them?

As the fairy queen started talking to Gangi ( or whoever he was) she tarted saying, "Henry, have you visited old amber's tea shop lately?" Henry said," No why do you ask?" "Oh well a young girl named Tara and her twin Taylor went in there and Tara drank a cup of fresh tea and. she started floating and hiccuping bubbles, and nobody knows how to make that kind of tea except you."

"How dare you accuse me of something like that." Said Henry.

---------------------------------

Rate

Comment

Vote

But most of all: READ!!

Is it Gangi who made the tea and is it really Gangi?