Chapter one

Once upon a time there was two princesses. The youngest was named Luna, and the oldest was Celestia. Luna was beautiful with blue skin and blue wavy hair. Celestia was white with pink wavy hair. Their Mother was Queen Galaxia and their father was King Cosmos. They lived in a beautiful castle in a wonderful forest. The forest also had other alicorns in it too. One day the sky was a very dark shade of gray filled with thunder clouds. The king and queen and other alicorns had to do something very important.

 There were some dark magic monsters trying to destroy the world of Equestria, and they had to do something about it. So Galaxia and Cosmos told Celestia to watch over Luna when they were gone, and to stay inside out of trouble. Days after the king and queen left Luna and Celestia were starting to worry about their mom and dad. They decided to go looking for them. Celestia went into the kitchen to get some food and got some things just in case they were gone long. Luna was the first outside, she bursted through the door and ran off. And then came back because was scared. They expected sun but instead there were sky's of grey. 

They  searched for their mom and dad high and low but could not find them. instead the found a creature they made friends with. It was part dragon part donkey for all they could tell. He was looking for his parents too. Finally, after days of searching for at least something they found a town. They went to the town but the creature stayed behind. When they came into the town it looked like there were no alicorns. It only looked like there was unicorns, earth ponies, and Pegasus. When they went into the town they saw how sad the ponies looked. There was a group of unicorns trying to raise the sun. Also the rest of the ponies had hard work to do, like plowing fields all day. It was so sad that the two alicorns went into the town to help the others. 

At first they were afraid but they discovered there was no thing to fear. Luna tried to lower the moon, it was tough for her. Then Celestia tried to raise the sun, she thought it was fun. Luna didn't understand that. They had both got there cutie marks after that day

When the town had discovered who they were they were shocked because the town thought there was no alicorns left. Soon after that They had settled inside a new castle in the Everfree Forest. Never to see their old home again, which was also in the Everfree Forest. They each had a set of guards and other stuff like royal crowns and shoes... But this was just the start of their new lives.