Cyaninus

Haru x Aoi

in which haru has a crush on aoi

-------------------

It was another busy day for Six Gravity and it's members. All of them were seated in the common room since they had just finished a meeting. Koi had spread out on the sofa and let out a sigh, seemingly tired from a long workday, it was already past 9 in the evening anyways.

Aoi had taken up the job to prepare coffees and teas for everyone, getting some cookies to go along with it and energise everyone before their evening dance practice at 10, which Tsukishiro-san had squeezed into their schedules. He set everything on a tray but realised there wasn't enough room for the cookies, so he called out to the other guys.

"Can someone get the cookies?" 

He said as he lifted the tray to bring it to the coffee table. Haru was the one who stood up and came over to the kitchen. He flashed Aoi a smile and brought his eyes to the cookies and sugar pot.

"Can you bring those?" Aoi returned a smile to Haru who nodded as he moved to grab the two things. Following the blue-eyed blonde to the rest of their group, maybe eyeing the other a little too much.

Something changed in Haru. Usually, he was composed and content with his surroundings when he was with the other guys, but something had been tickling his heart. As of lately, something about Aoi just struck him. When the others' eyes locked onto his, or when he did something so offhandedly cute and adorable. Holding the hem of his shirt or nibbling his lip when he was in thought.

Or just the way he chuckled even made him feel his heart quicken, and he couldn't help but adore him for it. Maybe it was because Aoi had grown up a little more, he definitely wasn't that 16-year-old boy, whom he first met years ago. He is still Gravi's prince after all, but Haru didn't perceive him as someone he should take care of anymore. Rather, the other had this new air about him, still refreshing but ever so much more striking.

But maybe it was also because Haru looked at the others in a newfound light, Shun proclaimed his Hajime-love from the start but Haru started to kind of understand how Shun could feel that way now. He definitely liked to tease Hajime now and then. Maybe also enjoying the reactions a little too much, it was not something regular for Haru to think about thoughts like these. While he had the tendency to overthink some matters, his feelings weren't something he paid much attention to. He'd rather be thinking about how to make others feels better and cheer them up, even if it was just a passing comment earning him an iron claw.

Haru shook his head as he realised he was standing in the same spot for maybe a little too long. He moved to the couch and helped hand out everyone their drinks and cookies before he sat down on the sofa again, taking his own cup in his hand. To his surprise but also delight, the cerulean eyed blonde sat next to him with tea in his hands, holding the cup as if to warm them up. He was smiling as he replied to something Kakeru asked but Haru couldn't bother to listen, he was focussed on the what he would call 'delicacy' next to him. Oh, would he love to have a taste of that.

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Hajime raised his voice and did he thank him for that, signalling to the light green-eyed blonde. 

"Haru, are you here with us?" Hajime asked him as he grinned awkwardly at his high-school friend. He was sure that Hajime would notice sooner or later. Haru hummed as he smiled at Hajime. "Pretty much" As he thought that, Hajime seemed to frown a bit.

---

Koi and Kakeru were both play-fighting on the ground as Arata encouraged Kakeru on, Aoi trying to settle down the situation and Hajime trying to ignore what was unfolding. Haru watched the others for a few more seconds as the youngest pair got broken up by Aoi who was already entangled in the mess on the floor. "Stop it!" He basically yelled out and both Kakeru and Koi were shook, they stopped and neatly sat on their knees next to each other, facing an Aoi with messed up hair and dishevelled clothes.