Trapped

i love you

-

It's dark, again.

Who's voice was that?

I've been here before. How long has it been since I've last been here? Wait. How long have I been here? I need to find a way out, quick. It's different than last time, last time was just a dark room with a dim light. But now, it's like I'm sinking.

What happened before this?

What am I missing?

Bakugo, he fainted. Why? I heard another voice, female. I must have been Momo, but why? Midoriya was sick the day before, wasn't he? There's more though, why did he get sick. Why did Bakugou faint? Why am I stuck in this place?

There was something important, what was it?

I can't remember.

I can't.

Why can't I remember?

_____

Momo's POV

How long has it been since that day? That day when I broke up with Shoto. When we saw Bakugo and Kyoka's almost lifeless bodies laying in the classroom. Midoriya screaming, running towards Shoto.

Shoto and Midoriya went to get help, while I stayed to make sure Bakugo and Kyoka were okay. Help arrived 17 minutes later. Kirishima was enraged, that once again he couldn't do anything. He did though, so much.

Midoriya also went to the hospital, he also had the disease. But in the hospital, he and Shoto talked. He was suddenly okay.

Bakugo didn't wake up after 2 weeks. Kirishima was yelling at him, but Bakugo, like Midoriya, suddenly got better.

Kyoka didn't wake up though. I would go and visit her every day, or the days I could. It was almost a month, and she never showed a sign of waking. "Kyoka, I'm sorry. It happened again, I couldn't save you." Not noticing I've put my hand on hers.

"I love you."

"I'm sorry Ms. Yaoyorozu, we have to check up on her. If you could please leave the room," a nurse said quietly.

"Yes of course. Sorry, I have to go. We're all waiting for you Kyoka, so don't give up." Letting go of her hand.

__

The doctors were going to do the surgery that day. But didn't. When checking on her, she was okay. The built-up flowers in her lungs were gone, something happened and she was okay. Even if she was okay, she still didn't wake up. Each second, minute, hour, day, week, month that past, it didn't seem okay.

"Yaoyorozu, are you listening?" Looking up, seeing Ectoplasm staring at me.

"Sorry sir, I'm just out of it today," I somehow get that out my mouth.

It's been almost 2 months. She's worse than when she was poisoned, being fine only after a week.

After school, I'd talk to her about my day, either good or bad. I would do this so much that it felt, normal. Seeing her frail body laying on the hospital bed, sad but beautiful. She looked trapped on that white bed, in this white room, unable to get up, move.

I saw this for the next 2 months.

_____

Todoroki's POV

Quick. Why is he calling for help. Doesn't matter, I have to help. Momo following behind me, Class 1-A, that's where he is. The room is sickening, two people surrounded with blood and flowers. Momo goes to help, while Midoriya runs into my arms.