🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 2

Right when Rose had led Jimmy to one of the guest bedrooms, Jimmy had closed the door and took off his velvet jacket, hanging it up on one of the coat hangers in the bedroom. After doing so, he went to the bed and sat down on it, looking up at Rose.

"Come here, love."

Rose was hesitant at first before walking towards Jimmy and getting on the bed, sitting next to him. Jimmy took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He lit a cigarette and took a drag, slowly exhaling. Jimmy looked at Rose.

"You remember that night between us, right?"

Rose slowly nodded.

"I haven't forgotten a single detail from it." Jimmy said. "I haven't forgotten your pretty face one bit. In fact, I've rather missed it."

Rose took a deep breath. "What are you trying to say, then?"

Jimmy pulled Rose onto his lap, looking into her eyes.

"I want more from you, Rose." He said, his voice a murmur. "I need more from you."

Jimmy's gaze landed on Rose's lips, before he took another drag of his cigarette. He put it in the ashtray on the nightstand, and then started to kiss Rose. What started out as a long and passionate kiss started turning into one full of hunger and lust. Jimmy and Rose's breathing started to become heavy.

"Fuck, I want you, Rose." Jimmy growled. "Why can't I have you?"

Rose's breathing hitched as she felt Jimmy start to kiss her neck.

"W-we shouldn't be doing this." She said. "I-I'm not even old...I'm not even old enough."

Jimmy looked up, looking at Rose. "How old are you, then?"

"Sixteen."

"You really think that's going to stop me?" Jimmy asked. "I don't care if you're sixteen. Besides, you couldn't help yourself the first time."

"You could get in trouble for this, though." Rose said. "Right?"

Jimmy didn't seem to be concerned at all. "No one's going to find out. No one will find us here."

Rose, just calm down.

Rose felt Jimmy continue to kiss her neck, and he started to remove her shirt. Once Rose's shirt was completely off, Jimmy moved to her shorts. It didn't take too long for them to be off of her body.

"I think I might have missed this lovely skin."

Jimmy undid his pants and took off Rose's underwear, and not too long later, Jimmy was inside Rose, who was already starting to get busy.

"Holy fuck." Jimmy breathed. "Good God..."

Rose did not feel any pain this time. She only felt pleasure, and it was a very strong feeling for her at this point. A moan came out of Rose.

"Mr. Page..."

"You don't have to call me that all the time, Rosie." Jimmy said. "In all honesty, though, I think I like being called that. It sounds nice coming from a pretty mouth like yours."

Rose smirked. "Well, I might as well not stop."

Rose then gasped as Jimmy then pinned her against the bed.

"Feisty much?"

"Oh, shut up."

Rose's smirk returned. She had remembered back to when Chloe would educate her about boys, telling her how if she wanted to get their attention or really attract them, she would have to be a little tease. So far, it seemed to be working.

"Make m—"

Before Rose could finish her sentence, Jimmy shut her up with a kiss. It didn't take long for him to be inside Rose again, and he was already starting to build up a rhythm with each thrust.

Rose then heard a knock on the door, and started to feel afraid.

"Rose?"

Jimmy stopped and covered Rose's mouth with his hand. "Not a sound." He whispered. "Got it?"

Rose nodded. A smile formed on Jimmy's face, and he removed his hand. Jimmy decided to kiss Rose again, probably in an effort to keep her quiet until the person behind the door (who was Rose's sister) had decided to give up and leave.

As Jimmy and Rose kissed, Rose parted her mouth a little, allowing Jimmy to deepen the kiss. She felt his tongue slip into her mouth, and soon, their tongues had started to engage in a game of cat-and-mouse.

Not a sound.

Those words echoed in Rose's mind, but Rose knew she wouldn't be able to not make at least a tiny sound anymore.

"Rose, are you in there? Come on, I'm starting to get worried!"

Rose could hear Chloe start knocking on the door, and she tried to keep her worry under control, telling herself to not pay any attention to Chloe.

Jimmy eventually broke the kiss, giving him and Rose a chance to catch their breath, before Jimmy started kissing Rose again. Rose started to feel as though she wouldn't be able to keep quiet anymore, and a small whimper left her.

"You really can't stay quiet for long, can you?" Jimmy asked in a hushed tone that had a bit of a teasing sound to it. "I should've known."

He started to kiss her neck, and then gently bit it, leaving a small mark. After a few moments of neck-kissing, he stopped, choosing to look into Rose's eyes. She felt hypnotized by those eyes of his, which were of a dreamy jade green.

Just one look at those eyes can kill you. Rose thought.

She started to feel Jimmy's thrusts becoming deeper now, and his pace began to quicken, as did his and Rose's breathing. Jimmy's breathing, at this point, was beginning to sound like growling, as the more ragged his breathing became. He pulled Rose closer to him to where her body was pressing close to him. Jimmy's eyes then closed in ecstasy.

"Rose, if you're in there—" Rose heard Chloe start to say.

"It's no use, Chloe. I don't think your sister's in there. You might as well check somewhere else."

Rose couldn't help but feel a little relieved once she started to hear Chloe sigh and then leave, giving up.

"Oh my God, you feel like heaven." Jimmy said. "Oh, Rose..."

Then, Jimmy winced, as though he was in pain, even though he clearly wasn't.

"Fuck..."

Jimmy started losing his rhythm.

"I think I'm about to—"

"I know what you're talking about." Rose said. "Let me help you with that."

Jimmy placed Rose on his lap again. Without hesitation, Rose proceeded.

Jimmy's breathing hitched for a moment as he felt Rose grind on him. He stared at Rose's lips, before kissing her hungrily. Shortly later, Rose and Jimmy came at the same time, and broke the kiss. They stared into each other's eyes, breathing heavily.

"Dear God, Rosie..." Jimmy murmured. "You really know how to show me a good time."