🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 8

Once Jimmy and Rose headed into the bedroom, they both got on the bed, still fully-clothed, but they both knew that it wasn't going to stay that way for long. Rose tugged on the black t-shirt Jimmy was wearing, pulling him closer to her so she could kiss him again. There was so much desire, hunger, and lust in that kiss, more than any other time Rose and Jimmy had kissed. Rose felt like her breath had been knocked out of her. She let out a soft moan again as they kissed, finding herself struggling to fight the arousal she was feeling.

"You really want it badly, don't you?" Jimmy asked.

Then, Jimmy's hands managed to find their way to Rose's shirt, taking it off, before pulling off something Rose never even knew someone could do. Jimmy unbuttoned Rose's shorts with his teeth, and used them to carefully unzip her shorts. He took off Rose's shorts, tossing them on the floor with Rose's shirt, and removed her underwear, also tossing them on the floor. Before he had a chance to, Rose took off Jimmy's pants and then his shirt. It wasn't long before they were under the covers, Jimmy slowly thrusting into her.

Jimmy was planting kisses along Rose's neck and gently biting it, leaving marks, and then he moved to Rose's collarbone. Rose felt him reach behind her back, unhooking her bra with one hand, also tossing it on the floor. Rose wanted to ask Jimmy why he seemed so experienced, but then her mind went back to when Jimmy and Rose had that one night stand after meeting at the bar, how Jimmy said he had been with many women, and had dealt with many virgins. Rose just so happened to be one of them, though she wasn't a virgin anymore.

Rose's breathing hitched as she felt Jimmy move from her collarbone down to one of her breasts. He traced a circle around the nipple with his tongue, before gently taking the nipple into his mouth, sucking on it. Then, he focused on Rose's other breast, doing the same thing. Jimmy's thrusts slowly proceeded to get deeper, and his pace became a bit faster. Their breathing both accelerated more, and Rose felt somewhat of a tension, a tension she was familiar with. She could feel some of her muscles contracting, and it seemed like Jimmy was able to sense it. He stopped focusing on Rose's breasts and moved to her neck.

"You're about to come, aren't you?" Jimmy asked as he kissed Rose's neck. Rose nodded.

"Come for me then, darling." Jimmy murmured, pulling Rose closer to him.

Rose fought back a moan, and then she let out a whimper.

"J-Jimmy..."

Rose grabbed onto Jimmy's arm just as she started to come, and she could see that Jimmy was getting closer to his end as well. He let out a groan, and then he winced. He was trying to hold back, but he knew it wouldn't last long.

"F-fuck..."

Jimmy started losing his rhythm, and Rose knew he was close. Rose flipped the two of them over so she was on top of Jimmy, and she decided to finish him off. She let out a moan as she felt Jimmy come inside of her, and she came a second time. The two of them were panting, looking into each other's eyes, sweat glistening on Jimmy's skin.

"God, you're a bloody mess right now." Jimmy said breathlessly, before a smirk formed on his face. "All for me."

Rose could feel the cum dripping out of her, and she felt like she was going to pass out. Once they both cleaned themselves up, they both fell asleep, Jimmy keeping himself close to Rose, his arms around her.

***

Once it was morning, Rose woke up and put her clothes back on, waking up before Jimmy did. She brushed her hair before heading out of the bedroom, and saw Sabine and the others. It seemed as though they had been waiting for Rose to wake up.